Eye Attack Rattles Axl

darknemus

Can't see how running into the streets of NYC would be a better option than going to the bathroom to look in the mirror. Guess some things are inexplicable.

running to the car, searching for special equipment like desinfection liquid, replacement lenses to get it out of his eye is better than running away or stumblin into a bathroom of a disco where you can't put your lenses anywhere cause they'd be slammed with dirt and bacteria within a second, yep :)

Maybe you've never been to New York City...Running into the street when you can't see, Not the best idea.

I'd take my chances in a restroom, this isn't some dive bar. Someone in the "entourage" could have ran to the car for all the medical equipment. Not trying to pick a fight here, just my views.

I see where your coming from, but you cant clean or get the spit out of your contact with just your hand or water. You need a special solution. And I doubt he would find that solution in bar bathroom, so he prob just ran to his car to get it. Maybe Axl's eyesight is really poor and he didn't mean to knock that guy out of the way. If a little eyelash or dirt hits your contacts it hurt like hell, I cant imagine what spit/alcohol would do. I guess the first reaction was to leave, when your in that much pain and in a crowded bar with people all around asking about CD, the first instinct is to get the hell outta there. And if he wears diposables, he may need to just toss that one out and get a new one.

Edited by terminator2

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This story tells a million words. Axl is now in his 40's, and like how he was in his 20's, a very tiny thing can still send him into a rampage. I'm pretty sure that the dude didn't mean to spit in Axl's eye's. But now you gotta wonder about the press release. Something had to of set Axl off for him to throw Slash under the bus like that. And I guess even after years of therapy, Axl is STILL mentally unstable.

...............and SAY IT DON'T SPRAY IT.

Edited by da_illest_in_402

He ran out of the club with one eye closed and knocked over Stephon Marbury on his way out the door.

Was a foul called?? Did the referee blow the whistle??? That's all I want to know.

Stephon Marbury, two free-throws. BTW....the Knicks suck.

Axl is a Lakers fan so this should surpise nobody

:P

anorexic FRAUD boy gonna get his ass kicked!

But Scott has a secret weapon!

eyedroppers.jpg

:lol: LMAO.

Seriously, I wonder if they called "charging" when he knocked over Stephen Marbury...and if Kaneda was the slurring fan who spit in his eye. :rofl-lol:

Things are shaping up nicely for Axl to be THE drama king of 2006. Paris Hilton, with talent if you will. This is not going to be a low key return...

It sucks when something gets into your eye when you're wearing contacts, i know that. I can understand his reaction...

he knocked over Stephon Marbury? :rofl-lol:

Yeah, and Steph missed the two ensuing freethrows, causing the Knicks to lose again :laugh:

Can't see how running into the streets of NYC would be a better option than going to the bathroom to look in the mirror. Guess some things are inexplicable.

running to the car, searching for special equipment like desinfection liquid, replacement lenses to get it out of his eye is better than running away or stumblin into a bathroom of a disco where you can't put your lenses anywhere cause they'd be slammed with dirt and bacteria within a second, yep :)

Maybe you've never been to New York City...Running into the street when you can't see, Not the best idea.

I'd take my chances in a restroom, this isn't some dive bar. Someone in the "entourage" could have ran to the car for all the medical equipment. Not trying to pick a fight here, just my views.

Hey sure, i can see the difference between a fight and a discussion! :)

You're right, i've never been to NYC (Tho I'd love to). I can imagine, that it's kinda stupid to run into the street, especially when you're a celebrity... but who can sthink straight when you're most likely in pain and in stress at the same time, maybe even a bit tipsy. sure the entourage should've done it the way you said it, that's the most reasonable way, but obviously no one reacted or saw what happened.

He did that EXACT same stunt when someone asked him the Release Date for C.D.

But this time, Security was waiting for him with a warm seat ready.

By the way. It wasnt inadvertently I was really trying to aim for his mouth. And I wasnt drunk. I had Gatorade.

WHAT!

I heard there are people who have that Fetish of having someone else's spit in their mouth!

i remember you, you used to post on some HIM forums didnt you? i remember you play good spanish guitar.

rock on rock2

amm...what happened with Axl?...He used to be so...cool :huh:

but...don't know...maybe he forgot how to behave with so many people around him..I think he really had no contacts for 3 years or more...I noticed this on 2002 VMA's when Kurt Loder shaked his hand and he was acting and shaking hands like a..."pussy"...so "weak" he was...you know! :huh:

Well...I don't think...what to think...but maybe he sould left this fuckin' "CD" thing alone and left the scene as a Hero he once was :(

amm...what happened with Axl?...He used to be so...cool :huh:

but...don't know...maybe he forgot how to behave with so many people around him..I think he really had no contacts for 3 years or more...I noticed this on 2002 VMA's when Kurt Loder shaked his hand and he was acting and shaking hands like a..."pussy"...so "weak" he was...you know! :huh:

Well...I don't think...what to think...but maybe he sould left this fuckin' "CD" thing alone and left the scene as a Hero he once was :(

I dont' understand what you mean. :huh:

I dont blame Axl for getten pissed off. I would be pissed if someone spated in my eye. And yes I do wear contacts. So that makes it worse. Evering without contacts I cant see how anyone would like getten spated in eyes. It normal not too like it. And I hope Axl's o.k

I dont blame Axl for getten pissed off. I would be pissed if someone spated in my eye. And yes I do wear contacts. So that makes it worse. Evering without contacts I cant see how anyone would like getten spated in eyes. It normal not too like it. And I hope Axl's o.k

So you don't think that yelling and cussing and leaving your whole crew in the club and running over pro basketball players is over reacting??

So you don't think that yelling and cussing and leaving your whole crew in the club and running over pro basketball players is over reacting??

NO. What happening too Axl no. It's really gross too have spat in your eye. And it must of hurted him. so again no.

From metal sludge:

http://www.metalsludge.tv/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=53326

bodysnatcher6

Playing at a Friend's Party

Posted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 4:38 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was at the club that night. Axl got something in his eye and left to get a new contact lense. Big fucking deal. Why is this newsworthy???

]

I see where your coming from, but you cant clean or get the spit out of your contact with just your hand or water. You need a special solution. And I doubt he would find that solution in bar bathroom, so he prob just ran to his car to get it. Maybe Axl's eyesight is really poor and he didn't mean to knock that guy out of the way. If a little eyelash or dirt hits your contacts it hurt like hell, I cant imagine what spit/alcohol would do....

Exactly.

I wear contact lens, and it hurts like hell if something gets in it -- let alone alcohol spewed from a drunken fan. Going to the men's room won't fix it. He would have needed contact lens solution - or a replacement lens - to fix it. So he went out to his car to get it. Big deal. Why is this "newsworthy?" *shrugs*