Album to be released on 24th April?

slashplay

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I know there is already a thread about the album being released on april, but here is what merck said:

From the best podcast in the world , talking metal :

"CHINESE DEMOCRACY" IN LATE APRIL

Clear Channel's official website announced that the long awaited Guns N' Roses album, "Chinese Democracy," would arrive on store shelves in April, so TalkingMetal.com contacted Axl's management to get the real scoop. Sanctuary Management told TalkingMetal.com that the Clear Channel article was "interesting" but stressed that they will issue an official press release when a release date is confirmed

Guest Jack_the_ripper
JTR man!!

whats happening dude? haven't see you in a while! :)

not to much bro, been busy with school, working, and I was on a business trip to LA, so I've been pretty busy which is why my most recent absence is explained, what about yourself man? how have you been keeping up?

JTR

JTR man!!

whats happening dude? haven't see you in a while! :)

not to much bro, been busy with school, working, and I was on a business trip to LA, so I've been pretty busy which is why my most recent absence is explained, what about yourself man? how have you been keeping up?

JTR

Just the same old Charlie I always was!!

anyway back on topic before moderators 'slaughter me' for having a private conversation... ;)

Merck didnt say yes or no, so there might be some truth in it... watch this space Gunners!!

Geffen are their record company and Sanctuary are their managment company.

i'm not too sure if Geffen is still their label. Geffen lists Rob Zombie as their longest active artist. i know axl hasn't really been active, but i can't find a thing about GnR on geffen's site. I hope it doesn't come out on Sanctuary. Bands on that label do good to sell 200,000 units.

Isn't Interscope under the same umbrella as Geffen now? Maybe that'll be their label, and maybe mr.reznor knows something we don't and maybe that's what's up with the GnR references in his pics.

i hope april 24th is the day. if it is, maybe march 28th will be the day a statement comes ( didn't some site claim something is supposed to happen on 3-28?).

who knows, guess we just have to keep on waiting.

On the radio yesterday, the DJ made some comments after Paradise City that Axl said that the album would be out in March. I think he was mixing it up with Slash saying that, but I fuckin hate it when these clowns don't do their homework, then spew this crap on the radio

Well, i highly thing its unlikly that they would relise it that early. I would say that it most likey will be out June/july/august......Also we really just gotta wait and see for a offical date, can't keep going off what Slash and radio stations say. It gotta come from the company itself, madison or Axl....Then i will beleive...till then i will wait.

The album is getting close, I can feel it. :D

Seriously though, I just think something will happen soon. Its hard to really say because with Axl you never really know. But I just have a weird feeling that the album isnt far away. How close, who knows, but I get the feeling we will hear this album before the tour. Dont know why, I just do.

who else thinks this is just some of mercks old crap?

i used to respect that guy now he pisses me off by saying weird answers like "intresting"

the title of this thread is funny

axl says: my (bleep)ing eye!

...perhaps he is not allowed 2 say more...

...pls think twice...

..thank u...