slashplay

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest SOLGER

Merck does not know the words "yes" or "no"

He could have answered either yes in april or no. Instead likes to fuck with fans and say "Interesting".

I would have the LAST LAUGH...when his Company will finnaly collapse into lil' pieces coz of not selling a single shit unders his management...and than I'll say "INTERESTING" <_<

:lol: Hahaha Well played. Seriously, though. Why does everything with this band have to be a big fucking secret? Contact with the fans would work wonders.

He could have said, "I can't comment now, but we'll be saying something official next month." It wouldn't give away the release date or compromise their plans. It would however give us some hope that we are getting closer to getting some real news.

what i want to do over the next week is find every exact date rumoured or mentioned by someone on this forum...

i think it'd be fun to place bets on what range it'l be from

my guess is somewhere between 500-600 dates mentioned

which is a lot of dates

I think the only words Merk knows are, "interesting", and "bogus". It's getting old fast.

don't forget soon!

If I were Merck I wouldn't say much either. He reps a very private individual/band, hence his actions and words have to respect such behaviour. Everyone has to stop taking things so personally; relax; breath. It's just an album, it's not your life. While I've been waiting just as long as everyone else, and my anticipation for new material is beyond description, I'm not scheduling my life around the release of a Guns N' Roses album. If the album arrives on store shelves, great - I'm pushing my way through the line to be the first to buy it. If it's not there tomorrow, next week, or in the next six months (or what has now been 13 years - ever think that Axl's waiting until 2007 so Izzy's words of "14 years of silence, it's been 14 years of pain" come true?), oh well, I've got shit to do.

In the words of Axl himself, "go live your life."

Cheers,

Andrew

Does anyone actually believe it will be released in April? With less than a month notice? No official statement. Nothing on their website. Nothing on Amazon or towerrecords.com? Can anyone give me an example when this has happened before?

Does anyone actually believe it will be released in April? With less than a month notice? No official statement. Nothing on their website. Nothing on Amazon or towerrecords.com? Can anyone give me an example when this has happened before?

an extreme release for an extreme album.