Axl, Slash and Duff (edited old pic)

Route66

Surely Axl and GNR wouldnt allow this to happen if there was no truth to it? Or they are just way too busy to sort it all out.

They've cropped a picture so it only shows Axl, Slash and Duff. WTF is going on!?!?

http://www.goffertpark-nijmegen.nl/

Unfortunately i cant read Dutch. Any voluteers to translate this?

Edited by Route66

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If you click on the picture it comes up another picture with AXL and the simbol of the new gnr...

Just a gig anouncemment... Probably the ol guns pic is just to call peoples attention-....

Surely Axl and GNR wouldnt allow this to happen if there was no truth to it? Or they are just way too busy to sort it all out.

They've cropped a picture so it only shows Axl, Slash and Duff. WTF is going on!?!?

http://www.goffertpark-nijmegen.nl/

Unfortunately i cant read Dutch. Any voluteers to translate this?

You'l probably get a lot of stick from the axl-ites now. but it is an interesting find, since everyone else is advertising it via the new logo only. Maybe just maybe. All we can do is wait and see.

Fortunately, I'm going, I will tell you guys afterwards who showed up and who didn't ;)

This site is from the venue (well, a park) where they will be playing. i don't think they know anything about the line-up.

if they know nothing then why edit the old pictures to remove Izzy, Steven, Matt etc etc.. or more accurately... leave Axl, Slash and Duff?

WTF :unsure:

Fortunately, I'm going, I will tell you guys afterwards who showed up and who didn't ;)

This site is from the venue (well, a park) where they will be playing. i don't think they know anything about the line-up.

if they know nothing then why edit the old pictures to remove Izzy, Steven, Matt etc etc.. or more accurately... leave Axl, Slash and Duff?

WTF :unsure:

:huh:

:unsure:

Eventhough that is a decent point...and it would connect perfectly with the replacements reunion thing for tommy and the slash/vr rumors I still think it would be very unlikely. If true however I'm likely to shit myself.

It COULD just be because they were more like the well-known faces... not sure.

300px-Guns_n_Roses.jpg

"If true however I'm likely to shit myself. " :rofl-lol:

Indeed... i'm going to the Dublin show and if this happens i will no doubt need medical attention at some point. :laugh:

If you click on the picture it comes up another picture with AXL and the simbol of the new gnr...

Just a gig anouncemment... Probably the ol guns pic is just to call peoples attention-....

Yes i think so .

This remindes me this other thread times ago talked about this publicity on some radio station about a VR concert and they used a old GNR song . I think it was Sweet Child o mine .

So yeah this is probably the same kind of thing that happened now

I think it's cut just so the image of them centers right between the skull and the edge of the picture. Current G N' R provides very little information. I'm sure these promoters don't know anything and are probably using whatever old images they can get their hands on at the moment just to put something together. :chef:

Edited by mcalldp

it has been confirmed as an error already....the designer who did the invite needed some GNR pics, so one of HTGTH members sent him all he had....both old and new...and the designer used the ones he liked most....that's all....

human error...

it has been confirmed as an error already....the designer who did the invite needed some GNR pics, so one of HTGTH members sent him all he had....both old and new...and the designer used the ones he liked most....that's all....

human error...

:D Case Closed :D

:drevil: Did anyone notice on www.gunsnroses.nl there is a flash pic like thing in the top left corner....shows Buckethaed??? <_< Conspiracy??? :shocked: Lol....I think too much is being read into this <_< Probally just an old pic that they put on the site to get everyone's attention. :P Don't read anything into it. rock3

This is what babelfish translator makes out of the story behind the picture:

GUNS n ROSES ENSURE bacon HOIST IN GOFFERTPARK Photograph: http://www.gunsnroses.nl (Kiki) after thirteen years absence come the fenomenale Guns n Roses at last to the Netherlands! On Sunday 2 July Axl Rose with its link put the Goffertpark in nijmegen on its head. Guns n Roses, of the largest rockbands aller times, observe Alice in Chains, Stone Sour and Bloodsimple to nijmegen to make a bacon hoist there. Voorverkoop for the concert of Guns n Roses, Alice in Chains, Stone Sour & Bloodsimple starts pleasing Saturday 25 March 2006. With the arrival to the Netherlands 2006 a perfectly year for Guns n Roses and are devoted fans become. Guns n Roses stood in 1993, for last on the Dutch beams and also then were the Goffertpark it stage for the rockband. There then 120,000 fans came to the two shows of Guns n Roses in nijmegen. Just like in 1993 also now wereldhits such as ' Sweet Child o ' Mine ', ' Welcome to the jungle ', ' November Rain ' and ' Paradise city from the speakers bangs! Axl Rose explain that he cannot wait to ie at last in Europe can touren: The UK and Europe property always leg special for me. After our charge great shows there, we are all very excited and looking forward to getting back concerning there and in front or such great audiences. It are for me an honour and a privilege that none or US take for granted. We look forward to seeing all or you this summer! Which link members will take along Axl Rose to nijmegen, to be later confessed made. GUNS n ROSES ALICE IN CHAINS, STONE SOUR & BLOODSIMPLE Sunday 2 July 2006 Goffertpark, nijmegen entry: ? 45, - (excl. service costs) commencement: 16.00. Ticket office starts pleasing Saturday 25 March at 10.00 by ticket service by means of the 150 larger mail offices, 100 larger Free record shops, VVV's and GWK's, 0900-3001250 (45 ct.p.m), www.ticketservice.nl and the well-known voorverkoopadressen.

human error...

It's a shame that less than 2 months before they are scheduled to play their first show they don't even have a picture of the current band.

i hope that slash and duff are touring with GNR in europe but i dont see it happening due to all the lawsuits....but it is strange that everyone is putting poster up of the old band without izzy and steven!

BUT EVERYONE NOS THAT IT WILL NEVER HAPPEND

i hope that slash and duff are touring with GNR in europe but i dont see it happening due to all the lawsuits....but it is strange that everyone is putting poster up of the old band without izzy and steven!

BUT EVERYONE NOS THAT IT WILL NEVER HAPPEND

You mean thats your opinion surely? :P

Besides what better way to end the lawsuits than for Axl, Slash and Duff to rejoin. What would be lef to fight for? Everyone would be happy from what i can see.