Matt Talks To Axl In NYC!

madison

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread has some of the dumbest replies I've seen in a while... :rolleyes:

ontopic: cool to know the're still good.

It sure as hell does. username.......and the most KISS UP posts...aka Brown nose university Grads......

Yes, Everyone know that a loft is a wide open space, sometimes converted from old, refurbished warehouse space......sometimes built like that..............

GET A FUCKING GRIP PEOPLE!

and NOTE: L.L> went on a jaunt with COURTNEY LOVE.......need I say more?????

The ones that know Don't talk.......the ones that don't know talk............rings true again!

W.

I'd screw ANYBODY just to get a transcript of the conversation on the ride home!!! :rolleyes:

You probably would.........shows real good character, discernment even......not!

Don't offer to spread your genes around.....there are already too many imbeciles about.........

If It wears.....FIT IT!

W.

this is the lineup if alll these storys in this thick plot come together.

Axl Rose

Slash

Robin Fink

Richard Fortus

Matt Sorum (unlikely so ill put Brain in these here brackets)

Duff Mckagen (a bit iffy so ill put stinsons name in thses here brackets............. but just to be safe he gets no capital letters)

and Mr. Dizzy Reed

(Chris Pittman)

I think the lineup (if all rumors are true) would look more like this:

Axl Rose

Slash

Duff

Matt

Richard Fortus

Dizzy Reed

I think the lineup (if all rumors are true) would look more like this:

Axl Rose

Slash

Duff

Matt

Richard Fortus

Dizzy Reed

Yep, plus Izzy.

Duff is touring with AIC this summer. Izzy isn't coming back. Matt hadn't spoken to Axl in over 6 years, so unless you believe that his story was a cover up to hide the fact of a reunion, its not happening. Far as Slash, who the hell knows!

"And it was nice to clear somethings up."

interesting....

yeah intresting

im quite surprised he didnt give any info about it.... like what they actualy "cleared up" ...

Because some FUCK aka "Insider" would post it HERE for all to see.......and some things aren't for public consumption

used ta be warchild.....that motherfucker

If these NYC shows are in fact going to happen, I expect to hear something official very soon about what the lineup will look like. That will hopefully end all of these rumors, because at this point it seems impossible to guess who exactly is in the band.

Duff is touring with AIC this summer. Izzy isn't coming back. Matt hadn't spoken to Axl in over 6 years, so unless you believe that his story was a cover up to hide the fact of a reunion, its not happening. Far as Slash, who the hell knows!

Slash is the big question mark in all of this, isn't it? Nobody knows anything, nobody gives a straight answer when asked about him. It's possible this is all being done on purpose by the GnR camp to create interest, but why would Slash not come out and say it's not true? We can throw out theories all day if we want, but the truth is we don't know, and those that do know aren't talking.

I can't see Izzy coming back, Matt is a long shot - the only catch I see is I don't think Slash would go w/o Duff.