**PRE-SALE OFFICIAL INFORMATION** OFFER CLOSED!

darknemus

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From HTGTH:

The mailing list is now complete.

There will be a main pre-sale, but you people will have your own two hour pre-sale window before the main pre-sale goes live.

Each pre-sale will have different passwords..

Edited by Prucc

From HTGTH:
The mailing list is now complete.

There will be a main pre-sale, but you people will have your own two hour pre-sale window before the main pre-sale goes live.

Each pre-sale will have different passwords..

Wait A Sec...Does That Mean We Get The E-Mails Thursday?

Okay... so, time out. Excuse me if I'm not thinking properly, I haven't been able to sleep since I heard about the show and I'm stressing to no end about getting tickets so my brain is slightly fried, BUT:

This pre-pre sale is the forum thing? So then what's the main pre-sale and how would you be a part of that?? I'm so confused right now.... :question:

Just ignore me if I'm being too dumb

Well,i just registered again because i forgot my username,but i dont want any help from anyone.I just wanted to let you all know that q1043 announced that they are going to have a presale as well on thursday.So basically anyone will be able to get tickets.

This isn't the first time I've experienced pre sale pre sales...

In fact...I've seen as many as 3 pre sales for one gig

now...just gotta figure out the info behind the second presale!! (just in case)

god damn this is nerve wracking (but fun!!)

Since the mailing list has been complete, an Email should be sent today or tommorow confirming that you will recieve a pre-sale password. That way at least we know, then on thursday morning the password will be emailed just before the tix go on sale. That way scalpers will have less of a chance to get a hold of tix. A confirmation Email would be nice, just to ease my nerves about getting tickets.

Isn't it funny how this pre-sale is handled like all GNR news, we don't hear anything until the 11th hour. Why can't someone just let us know:

1. When will we get our password

2. How it will work

3. When our pre-sale begins?

That wouldn't be so hard now would it?

Isn't it funny how this pre-sale is handled like all GNR news, we don't hear anything until the 11th hour. Why can't someone just let us know:

2. How it will work

You've Got A Point There, Kaneda.

People, Please Don't Shoot Me. :D

2. How it will work

to quote shades....the password is IAMALOSER

type carefully!

2. How it will work

I think they are still working on the details themselves right now.

I keep checkin over at HTGTH and Mysteron said all people who signed up and are eligible will be on the list. There is no lottery or anything like that.

I'm curious as to how many people are on that mailing list.

I live in the UK but will be in NY that week and am desperate to get hold of tickets for Monday 15th. I have now missed the Here Today Gone to Hell pre-sale so really want to get hold of tickets in the main pre-sale so have just registered at livenation.

Does anyone know the password for this or when the password will be available for this? Do they e-mail it to you?