Tickets Official Hammerstein Buy/Sell Thread

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Someone just said on www.mygnr.com that they just released more tix for the twelveth and he just got a ticket!!

Hey i relly hope real fans can read this and not FUCKEN TIX scalpers!! Ticketmaster just released tix for May 12th [tomorrow, i just got mine] Good Luck, anyways i just joined the forum have seen GUNS N ROSES 11 times best was Boston Garden St Pats Day "93"!!!

Where are you crazy bastards partying before the show tomorrow???[and what time] im driving up from Boston Late tonight.

I heard something about Mustang Harry's ??

thanks Joe

Sorry i just copied and pasted this!!! CAN THIS BE TRUE?????

what's so confusing about it, if you wanted to go and didn't get tix, check ticketmaster now. You may get lucky.

b-sides what have you got to lose?

the money to fly to new york from england

Oh I know, I had the same problem wanting to go to the World Cup from here in Canada. I can afford everything once being there. But it's the airline tickets that killed me so I couldn't go.

Sorry guys but this is urgent, I need 2 tickets for the Monday show! will trade you for 2 tickets for the Wednesday show if possible! ...Im not 100 percent sure but if anyone is willing to do this PM me! I sent an email to G4's AOTS producers concerning a contest (posted on HTGTH) and sent them a pic of my GnR shrine and they are interested in taking me to the City for a day, take vocal lessons to learn how to sing like Axl, get paid a couple of hundred bucks and be on TV!!!!!!!