Tickets Official Hammerstein Buy/Sell Thread

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please hold the sarcasm - I'm trying to help a friend out who wants to go to the show.

And, what are the correct lyrics? I haven't changed my sig since the original leak back in 2003 - they sound right to me.

Really? 'Cause according to your profile, you registered last year. :rolleyes:

Give Axl a bit more credit than that. "The end of time plus two"? Is he in kindergarten?

dude, your a fucking loser, he asks for one thing, and you decide to be a smart ass, get a life you sexually deprived fuckface.

Guest JohnUlmer

Please hold the sarcasm - I'm trying to help a friend out who wants to go to the show.

And, what are the correct lyrics? I haven't changed my sig since the original leak back in 2003 - they sound right to me.

Really? 'Cause according to your profile, you registered last year. :rolleyes:

Give Axl a bit more credit than that. "The end of time plus two"? Is he in kindergarten?

dude, your a fucking loser, he asks for one thing, and you decide to be a smart ass, get a life you sexually deprived fuckface.

You wouldn't happen to be TheWildheart, would you? :rolleyes:

I wasn't being a smart ass. I just found his tone and presumptuous manner to be rather arrogant. Judging from all the flippant responses in this thread, so did a lot of other people.

let me know........i aint gonna jam anyone i have 1 still for friday night and 2 for sunday eve

and 2 for monday.......

pm if neccessary, ill be in midtown on friday afternoon or ill ship em tomorrow anywhere be in your hands by friday morning

cheers!!!

TICKETS NEEDED for 5/17!!!!!

OK.. I'm desperate, and I don't want to go to a scalper or ticket broker because they are all a-holes. I need 4 floor seats for the Wednesday show on may 17th at hammerstien, if u have 1, i'll take it.. Can any fellow gunners help me out? Will pay over face and buy you a beer.. Thx.

mathattannyu@aol.com

je viens dacheter 2 tickets je viens du quebec pis la je me demande ou je vais avoir mes tickets si quelqun peut me dire ou je serais bien content par credit card

sfkovi vdve oll ssci svww asswi[e cvsvvk xede ilk8sc fotrtisd sokmc chinese democracy axl fucking rose allo?

Gunsguy