Tickets Official Hammerstein Buy/Sell Thread

Guest SOLGER

Im arriving to New York on May 3. If you have 1 ticket for any show please let me know and I will buy it from you in person. Ill throw in a concert T-SHIRT or a cocktail.

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Forum members are not allowed to sell GNR tickets to other forum members at prices above face value (and reasonable postage and taxes).

If you're offered tickets for more than face value (and postage), simply click the following image: p_report.gif

Scalpers will be banned.

Some forum members are exchanging, selling tickets for face value + postage in this thread (we take no responsibility).

Did they send out pre-sale passwords that were phoney, then send out real ones? Then send out a seemingly phoney date, only to have two shows come out of nowhere that were specially assembled for our online community? A lot of interesting things happened here. And please don't compare Finland's relavence to New York. It is unjustifiable. Selling out in 8 and 12 minutes does not relate to the dynamic of what just went on here. Why are you so uproared? NYC is the center of the world for many more people than there are who will admit it now. It has become satire to put down the USA. This is still a wonderful place to live, and NYC is a great city, in every respect.

Unjustifiable? You couldn't be more wrong. For a population of 5,261,008 a 8 minute sell out for 12,000 seats + floor is really fuckin good I'd say.

USA has a population of 298,540,066 and how fast did the Ballroom shows sell out? In 15 minutes? 3,700 tickets in 15 minutes? In New York? I'm not impressed.

I have nothing against New York or USA really, it's just the fact that your people, in most cases, are living by this weird selfish outlook - and your post just proves it - USA is the top of the world and the whole world revolves around USA. From what I've heard they teach you a lot of American history, and nothing much about other countries. That would explain a lot. Uninformed nation -> disrespectful behavior. Ok... end of rant.

I do understand what you mean. Only around 25% of the posters on this site are actually from the US and there does seem to be ignorance about the rest of the world-alot of Americans I speak to can't even name the capital of Canada, despite it only being a drive away. But regardless this topic is a good idea. I wish I could go, I'd even be willing to pay double the ticket price if I could get there.

the best ticket i can get now is 150 bucks in the mezz. just wondering if it is worth buying

how much did you guys pay??

I paid 170. a ticket and yes to me its worth it. You can blow 170 on food , a woman, a night of partying, you name it . after youve spent it you can probably do it all again.

How many times can you spend 170.00 to to the greatest of all time. and have a memory of a lifetime? Is it worth it??? You bet it is!!!! rock3

Can you have a cell phone in your pocket if it has video capability, if you dont take it out or use it????