Tickets Official Hammerstein Buy/Sell Thread

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi: I'm looking for a single (maybe 2) for Sunday May 14th. Reserved would be nice as my friends have reserved but I heard that once you have a GA getting into the reserved section is no problem. I go to shows often and have season tickets for the Yankees so maybe I can help you out. You can e-mail me at plucas1818@aol.com. Thanks, Pete

IMPORTANT:

Please read the thread that we've added at the top of the forum about scalping.

http://www.mygnrforum.com/index.php?showtopic=68975

This Forum does takes no responsibility for any ticket purchase.

The reserved sections are in the back of the Floor. On either sides. I have Floor GA singles for the date you requested.

When i bought tickets for Robbie Williams (to do my girlfriend a favor :krider:) i did buy 4 instead of 2 tickets, to sell them online for a high price... But i didn't realise how lame it actually is, untill those 2 NY GNR gigs... lol

Guess ripping off Robbie fans isn't as bad as GNR fans :kiss:

glad you figured that one out...........

Hello all. I am looking for 2 (will take 1) tickets for Wednesdays show. I can trade for tickets to Friday or Sunday' show. Or, if you want, trade 1 Friday ticket for 1 Wednesday ticket and 1 Sunday ticket for 1 Wednesday ticket. Whatever combination works for you. I am talking straight trade here. Anyone interested please email or PM me ASAP. (email is ttroccoli@hotmail.com) Thanks!

anyone want tickets to the 15th, i might be selling them, if not swaping these tickets for the 14th show.

My mother wants me not to miss two days of school (not that i havn't missed enough already :P ) so if someone wants to trade tickets with me pm me. Also if you're interested in purchasing anytickets pm me.

Right now i'm more for trading but as time moves on and no offers i might just sell them.

I might have 1 extra for May 12th. I should know by this weekend. If so, i just ask to buy me a few beers or something. THanks. Birk You can email me @ Birkoner@aol.com Oh and it is a floor ticket.

I may be interested in this ticket. I also emailed you as well (mwilliams902@hotmail.com)

Thanks,

Mike

I'm looking to buy one floor ticket for Wednesday the 17th. If anyone can help me out, please PM or email me - Barbie567@hotmail.com. I live in NYC, and would like to pay cash in person if at all possible. If you're selling from out of town & need a tour guide once you're here, I'd be happy to show you around town.

Thanks!

Hey everyone. I bought 4 tickets this morning, but the only tickets they had was for GA FLOOR may 15th. Is there anyone with 2 or 4 mezz 1 tickets that they would like to trade? I would love to be on the floor to mosh and try to be up front but I just had knee surgery. Any help is greatly appreciated. I am hardly online to check msg boards because of work, so if you want to email me slythrntim@gmail.com that would be awesome! Thanks once again:)

GA FLOOR for Level ONE Mezz!!! (4 tix)

rock! :wub:rock4

ok ONCE AGAIN.........i need 1 or 2 tickets..the best one please..pm me....

anyone from Montreal or Toronto or anywhere in eastearn Usa and need a lift i'm up for it, i'll be alone or with my EX girlfrienD won't charge you anything for gas..interested pm as well

NEED A TIX FIRST HURRY THE FUCK UP

THE BLACK FUCKING EMPEROR

Guest Matt13

I have two for sale for the 17th, mezzanine... purchased them for $125 a piece through a ticket broker then landed 2 tickets for the 12th show through ticketmaster. Needless to say, I'm only going to go to the show on the 12th. I'll sell the tickets for the 17th show for $110 each ($15 less than what I got them for) and I'll take care of shipping.

I will also include a copy of the original receipt so whoever buys them can see I'm actually losing money on the deal.

Let me know if anyone is interested.

I have 1 ticket to the may 17th show. its GA/mezz2. I am looking to possibly swap it out for 1 ticket for the 12th. Wish I had known about the 12th....I'm off every other friday and thats my friday off. PM me if you can help...thanks