Tickets Official Hammerstein Buy/Sell Thread

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest JohnUlmer
Please hold the sarcasm - I'm trying to help a friend out who wants to go to the show.

And, what are the correct lyrics? I haven't changed my sig since the original leak back in 2003 - they sound right to me.

Really? 'Cause according to your profile, you registered last year. :rolleyes:

Give Axl a bit more credit than that. "The end of time plus two"? Is he in kindergarten?

What the fuck is with the sarcasm all of a sudden?

And yes, I registered here last year, but I was using the original leak to go by the lyrics - which came out in 2003.

And its not a matter of giving Axl credit or not, I think the guy is the greatest songwriter ever, but to my ears those sound the lyrics. What the hell difference does it make anyway? This is a thread about me looking for tickets to the show for a friend, not anything else.

Edited by TheWildheart

Guest JohnUlmer
What the fuck is with the sarcasm all of a sudden?

And yes, I registered here last year, but I was using the original leak to go by the lyrics - which came out in 2003.

And its not a matter of giving Axl credit or not, I think the guy is the greatest songwriter ever, but to my ears those sound the lyrics. What the hell difference does it make anyway? This is a thread about me looking for tickets to the show for a friend, not anything else.

I haven't changed my sig since the original leak back in 2003
And yes, I registered here last year,

"Since" seems to imply you were here at the time. Understand the confusion, now?

What the hell difference does it make anyway? This is a thread about me looking for tickets to the show for a friend, not anything else.

Well, http://www.ebay.com is your friend. Trust me, you won't get any here. We aren't allowed to scalp tickets and no one is giving any away. Ebay is just about your only option at this point. Good luck.

Who said anything about scalping? Selling tickets at face value is scalping now? As far as I knew, the fans bought extra tix to sell at face value to other fans. Unless that was a HTGTH only thing, I wasn't informed.

If anything, buying tickets off eBay would be supporting the scalpers, not people selling them on here.

Who said anything about scalping? Selling tickets at face value is scalping now? As far as I knew, the fans bought extra tix to sell at face value to other fans. Unless that was a HTGTH only thing, I wasn't informed.

If anything, buying tickets off eBay would be supporting the scalpers, not people selling them on here.

yes but if you really need a ticket, especially so close to the date, ebay will probably be the only option.

Guest JohnUlmer

You are misunderstanding.

People did not buy extra tickets to sell for fans at face value. It didn't work that way. If you got a ticket you were lucky to do so. They went quick.

A few weeks ago you may have had some luck, but two days before the performance? No way.

Your only chance is eBay. Trust me when I say no one here will be selling any tickets - I haven't seen ticket trades for about a week on here.

this important questons?

at what times the doors will open???

the information of the concert says start 19 30,but what?the doors?the suporting band?guns and roses????

anybody knowns at what time the will call window will open????

thanks