Ozzfest 06

Vincent Vega

Sharon wouldn't allow it.

Haha yea

Iron Maiden - Sanctuary

Guns N' Roses - Sanctuary

^See the connection? By Sharon's logic, Iron Maiden probably wrecked it for everyone on Sanctuary. :rolleyes:

PS, if you're getting mixed emotions, I'm pro-Maiden and anti_Sharon. ;)

fuck Sharon and her has-been husband who hasn't got a voice left...

I swear, everytime he takes the stage, he just makes a bigger and bigger mockery of the songs he once made great.

His version of take me out to the ball game at Wrigley is worth a couple laughs though...it's a classic.

Your last line could apply to other people as well...

Edited by hartjh14

fuck Sharon and her has-been husband who hasn't got a voice left...

I swear, everytime he takes the stage, he just makes a bigger and bigger mockery of the songs he once made great.

yea cause her has been hasband who still puts on a good show for his condtion didnt do nothin for music, not like it created metal or anything which.

yea and one can easyly say the same about axl, hes killin guns n roeses songs.

Sharon wouldn't allow it.

yeah, that Sharon's a cunt :fuckyou: like I posted in february I saw this Mtv news thing about the last "mystery" band to headline the tour and I think I saw bucket in it...well... who knows :book:

Kannon.

Ozzy is such a joke,, to top it all off Ozzy isnt even playing most of the dates on the Ozzfest this year, yet people who bought a ticket probably dont know that

Manipulative aholes,, I never got into Ozzy, but I like Sabbath, and Ozzy makes such a mockery of Sabbath and his solo stuff...

Ozzy is such a joke,, to top it all off Ozzy isnt even playing most of the dates on the Ozzfest this year, yet people who bought a ticket probably dont know that

Manipulative aholes,, I never got into Ozzy, but I like Sabbath, and Ozzy makes such a mockery of Sabbath and his solo stuff...

I find his solo stuff to be very good. :ph34r:

I find his solo stuff to be very good. :ph34r:

I like his stuff with randy rhodes better than his stuff with sabbath.

i wouldnt mind an iron maiden concert with Gn'R...

or a Motley Crew and Gn'R concert, then Axl could kick vinces ASS once and for all.

1. learn to spell motley crue

2. get your facts straight

3. stay in gnr discussion and news where you belong, noob.

the mystery guest plays before Disturbed and SOAD...therefore it will most likely either be A7X or Godsmack...

people keep trying to say AC/DC, Metallica, GNR...it will not be a BIG band because of the time they play...

So you're saying Iron Maiden, Ozzy Osbourne and Black Sabbath aren't big bands? No one ever gets more than an hour at Ozzfest except whoever Ozzy is playing with, and thats usually an hour and 15 mins.

you didn't understand what i said at all...

the mystery band is playing BEFORE disturbed & SOAD...do you honestly think GNR or any of those bands you mentioned would play before either of those 2 bands?

because of that reason it will not be some huge band...it will most likely be A7X or Godsmack...

how could you people misunderstand what i said? its not like its Rocket science...huge classic bands don't play before bands like disturbed and SOAD...

i meant time of day....ie: before those 2 bands...not set length...

actually, i think the mystery band takes Ozzy's spot on the dates he's not doing. which means the mystery band will close the show. I think it's going to be Godsmack. i could very well be wrong though.

i'll guarantee it isn't GnR.