New Pics of Axl at MisShapes, on Flickr

W.AxlRose

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Axl looks great.He looks like he's in his mid 20's there. Axl looks much younger without the bread.And i really like his hair like that. :heart::wub:

...is that a picture of a black guy crying in your sig...................? :unsure:

:rofl-lol: Oh Budweiser you're the man :laugh:

I noticed that earlier but I didn't want to say anything in case anyone took offense to it. I know the Blues is an emotional song but come on eh...

Haha - yea i was sort of hoping no body took offense - but at the same time - it makes noo sense hahaha

He looks good/great. He can take the stage looking like that and not take any shit. In '02 he had a bit of a "what the hell happened to him?"/Michael Jackson type thing going on. I think the various surgeries, botox and physical training/diet have all taken hold now... I think he pretty much looks like the UYI Axl a couple years later on or whatever.

Is it just me or does Axl look like he lost weight since 2002?

And its looks like he got a bottle of Grey Goose in the 2nd pic.

Looks like he's dropped about 40-50lbs since 2002

He was never fat in 2002 you fools. For fuck's sake...in the New Year's Eve Las Vegas shows in late 2001/early 2002 he had a fuckin' ripped 6-pack. :rolleyes:

20011229photo03.jpg

Pardon my French. ^_^

Edited by IndiannaRose

Axl looks great.He looks like he's in his mid 20's there. Axl looks much younger without the bread.And i really like his hair like that. :heart::wub:

..the lads wanted it like this..now you got it...

..hope all of ya are happy now:::::::::::::::::

Slash looks like the missing sixth member of the Jackson 5 in that shot... weird.

The dude in the Yankees hat is Joey Fatone formerly of NSYNC. My sources have confirmed him as the 3rd guitarist for the upcoming tour. Apparently Richard Fortus was instrumental in getting him on board.

UGH. Axl is pandering to the pantloads at MisShapes.

AXL: MADONNA WENT TO MISSHAPES BEFORE SHE RELEASED HER ALBUM.

I'm so losing patience. And I've been there since the mid 80s.

Want to get scared? Take a look at the gallery of images of the people that attend that sorry excuse for a has been party. It's bad enough we had the yuppies and such back in the 80s. Now we have these limpwristed douchebags/hags running amok.

I think axl has lost his...his...I don't how how do you say...you know...I think he lost it! :(

Agree. Still like him though, but he's not the hottie he used to be.

do you expect him to still stay the same as he was 15-20 years ago.

I would like to see you in 15 years have the same impact that Axl has on people.

Because beleive me Axl still has it.