New Pics of Axl at MisShapes, on Flickr

W.AxlRose

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

90% of all men suffer from some kind of hairloss in their lives, for most it starts between age 18-24.

In some cases the hair comes back and in some it dont.

And stress and bad health also causes hairloss.

And that is something Axl had alot during the 90s i would belive.

So my guess, NO Axl is not bald !

Get over it...

yeah get over it

Axl has hair , he is not bald. Stop trying to find an excuse for Axl as to why he has braids. You want to know why he has braids?? Because he has terrible fashion sense. He went from lookin like the coolest fucker to looking like a dork. Look at all the pics from his surprise appearance with gilby (2000) look at rock in rio . You just don't lose your hair in a yr unless you've had some freak accident or you have some terminal disease. And we know none of this is possible because we would have read about it in the press. Just admit that Axl has terrible taste in hair style and stop trying to justify his predator look.

That picture is not from 1999. I have the DVD of his court appearance - Its earlier in the 90s

Look at the date. Look at age:

axlmug.jpg

It's a police photograph from 1998.

Right, I understand this. But that mugshot is from him doing something stupid in an airport ( I think thats what the mugshot is for?) - - But the picture that you posted a link to with him wearing the green suit was during I think 92 or 93ish when Adler sued him for firing him..... They are completely different instances and very far apart chronologically....

silly billy :sleeper:

look at the pics i posted axl with balding hair then withe the braids if he looked like kojak some of you would swear he had hair like slash

Look at the 1998 and 2000 pics then of his real hair.:rolleyes:

And can someone please post a photograph of the February 1999 court appearance if there are any. I have tried doing a search for it but found none.

i love axl red europe but his real hair fell out a long time ago its a wig hes wearing one made to look like real hair i wish he still had his red whispy hair bandana look rock2

good find almost famous

Edited by stephstar

That picture is not from 1999. I have the DVD of his court appearance - Its earlier in the 90s

Look at the date. Look at age:

axlmug.jpg

It's a police photograph from 1998.

The other one in the green suit is from 08.21.93, not 1999 like you're saying.

Thank you!

i love axl red europe but his real hair fell out a long time ago its a wig hes wearing one made to look like real hair i wish he still had his red whispy hair bandana look rock2

Question: why would Axl wear a wig of fine hair at the 2000 appearances?

Same with the 1998 pictures.

Edited by RedEurope