Live Blogging from the Hammerstein & pre/post parties, the details

darknemus

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what the fuck are you nerds talking about. ever tried fucking a girl or going out to a club and drinking beer or just getting a life generally? LOSERSSSSSSSSSSSSSS :wub:

Thank you for this. Statements like this are what keep me with such a damn smile on my face pretty much every waking moment. Oh yeah - I especially think of these when I get paid or go out and spend ridiculous amounts of money on my 'nerd' things. (Actually, I'm a geek -trust me, there's a *BIG* difference.. not that I'd expect you to know it, though)

Oh, and in regards to your questions? Yes on all counts - probably many times more and with a much better success ratio than you will ever have. I wake up every morning feeling spectacular. You wake up every morning feeling.. yourself. But hey, to each their own.

-darknemus

what the fuck are you nerds talking about. ever tried fucking a girl or going out to a club and drinking beer or just getting a life generally? LOSERSSSSSSSSSSSSSS :wub:

Thank you for this. Statements like this are what keep me with such a damn smile on my face pretty much every waking moment. Oh yeah - I especially think of these when I get paid or go out and spend ridiculous amounts of money on my 'nerd' things. (Actually, I'm a geek -trust me, there's a *BIG* difference.. not that I'd expect you to know it, though)

Oh, and in regards to your questions? Yes on all counts - probably many times more and with a much better success ratio than you will ever have. I wake up every morning feeling spectacular. You wake up every morning feeling.. yourself. But hey, to each their own.

-darknemus

nice 1!

wat idiots we get on here sometimes!

This idea will be null and void should Axl decide not to attend, which there is a strong chance of happening.

Dude..... NO, he will show in NYC. Wish I could say the same for Download Festival, but NYC is a cert.

Edited by axl_rose_gnr

This idea will be null and void should Axl decide not to attend, which there is a strong chance of happening.

you really believe that he wont attend on the 12th may???????

Meh. I'm not going to say he definately won't, but i'm not confident enough in him to ever consider buying a ticket to one of these shows.

i agree, confidence in gnr showing is not 100% but i realy cant imagine a no show at any of the ny shows and rock in rio.

I personally think they will do all the shows they are booked for, simply because they have to rebuild the confidence that was lost last time round before considering an american tour.

ps: anyone help me out with the time they are meant to be hitting the stage on the 12th?????

Dude..... NO, he will show in NYC. Wish I could say the same for Download Festival, but NYC is a cert.

DONT SAY THAT!!!!!!

DL is my only chance of seeing GNR live!!!!!

Anywho.....thanks DN......I'll be stocking up on energy drinks to keep me awake....otherwise I would literally fall asleep at the computer.......

I hope I don't have an exam the next day......

DONT SAY THAT!!!!!!

DL is my only chance of seeing GNR live!!!!!

I know, DL is only chance I have of seeing them aswell. But I cant help thinking how sad I'll be if they dont show.

Hey, if you're not interested, then don't read the thread. Simple as that.

But acting like an a**hole in this thread is not permitted.

Very cool dark. The overwhelming majority on this forum will be looking forward to reading your blog. :)

Hey, if you're not interested, then don't read the thread. Simple as that.

But acting like an a**hole in this thread is not permitted.

Very cool dark. The overwhelming majority on this forum will be looking forward to reading your blog. :)

I'll be loggin on in the mornings look forward to a great read.

I'm very thankful for these people who will make the effort for us to be in the know.