Live Blogging from the Hammerstein & pre/post parties, the details

darknemus

I've heard back from Merck. There are no issues with providing text updates from the show(s) - the concern appeared to be pictures, audio, & video. None of which I was planning on providing from within the Hammerstein, anyway. I still think its pretty pathetic that someone had to go and try to report me for 'piracy' when, umm, I never expressed those intentions. But hey, whatever - I'll rise above it and all that.

-darknemus

Calm down dark, this kind of bullshit came from people that believes Internet Explorer is the internet and everything isn't safe is a virus. Do you see? I believe that you're 'in the known' of this stuff, and it's clear to me that you've no intention in tape and trade the show or anything (that a lot of cynical people here would love to buy, btw!). Go ahead with your idea and if you need bandwidth, disk space and cpu cycles, that i doubt you will (i think you just need a phone to call, a backup phone and probably a free blogger account or something like that), let me known anyway. ;)

You lucky bastard! :rofl-lol:

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Duuude, why you bein such a diiiiick?

Damn it...you beat me to it.

I think that line is going to become an instant forum classic. :)

And I think that maybe WC just cemented his status as "persona non gratia" around the forums...

Be that as it may:

dark will have no problem getting his equipment into the shows, I'm sure.

I look forward to his live blogging AND to meeting him on the 15th (when I pretty much guaren-damn-tee you he'll have no problem getting his equipment in the doors).

Thanks dark. Doing a good deed for the GnR community, as per usual (and getting shit for it, as per usual, as well).

Edited by pilferk

so drop it!.

Why should we?

Btw, the only one sounding like a school girl is the guy running around tattling to Merck.

The thing is, the forum idiot did this just because he obviously has a personal problem with dark, not because he doesn't want this show to be bootlegged, that's pretty obvious, isn't it? and of course because he wasn't in the centre of attention, like Gcam already pointed out.

dark offered him a personal meeting, which warchild obviously didn't want to happen. why? well, because then his half-assed joke-account would bust.

OR because he's just a pussy, like most of his funny followers/impersonators here.

anyway, I'll spend friday night online, reading all the updates dark will give us.

Edited by Spoon87

How anyone could call me the school girl is beyond me... I was the one who was saying what a Dick Warchild was being for jepodising this live blog for everyone. But I guess if you took the time to read this thread properly before shoving your head up warchilds ass then you would have seen the whole picture.. not just the view from inside war's ass.

How anyone could call me the school girl is beyond me... I was the one who was saying what a Dick Warchild was being for jepodising this live blog for everyone. But I guess if you took the time to read this thread properly before shoving your head up warchilds ass then you would have seen the whole picture.. not just the view from inside war's ass.

I am very much looking forward to your comments dark.

Warchild - I'm sure I speak on behalf of the majority of the forum when I say that you are a pathetic attention seeker with some sort of childish personal vendetta against someone you haven't even met. The actions of a 40 year old+ person? No, I don't think so. More the actions of a lonely bullied teenager who happened to stumble across Merck's email address.

I'm sure the liveblogging will go ahead and I'm sure that at least one of the four shows will be bootlegged despite Warchild's best efforts to "deny the fans something they want to hear". :rolleyes:

I am very much looking forward to your comments dark.

Warchild - I'm sure I speak on behalf of the majority of the forum when I say that you are a pathetic attention seeker with some sort of childish personal vendetta against someone you haven't even met. The actions of a 40 year old+ person? No, I don't think so. More the actions of a lonely bullied teenager who happened to stumble across Merck's email address.

I'm sure the liveblogging will go ahead and I'm sure that at least one of the four shows will be bootlegged despite Warchild's best efforts to "deny the fans something they want to hear". :rolleyes:

Can you imagine when we all get a bootleg of one of the new shows and are talking about how great it sounds Warchild won't download it?

Of course he will download... Oh I forgot... duh.... Warchild is Axl ain't he :rolleyes:

Why do you all care about Warchild and his actions anyway? I'm just wondering. Who gives a fuck about him? He's just another pisshead with Axl Glasses on.

Been called worse by a lot better.....and I wear contacts, unless they screw up and i have to resort to glasses..............

and I would watch who I said lest I get reported........!

1621.jpg

Why do you all care about Warchild and his actions anyway? I'm just wondering. Who gives a fuck about him? He's just another pisshead with Axl Glasses on.

Been called worse by a lot better.....and I wear contacts, unless they screw up and i have to resort to glasses..............

and I would watch who I said lest I get reported........!

1621.jpg

BEST.NEWBIE POST.EVER.

:rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

what the fuck are you nerds talking about. ever tried fucking a girl or going out to a club and drinking beer or just getting a life generally? LOSERSSSSSSSSSSSSSS :wub:

I think a friday night at a fuckin GNR concert drunk as hell would probably be a pretty good night. Your a douchebag.

douchebag.jpg <<<<<<<<You

Edited by Pain_Train_99

Anyway, back on topic....

IF anyone does manage to snap pics they want to get posted quickly during the show on the 12th...you can email them to me at:

pilferkgnrpics@hotmail.com

I'll have ftp space all set up for hosting them and will post them as quickly as I can. I've only got 25 megs at that account, but will be clearing pics out of the email box as quickly as possible, so.....

I MAY be able to help on the 14th, too..but not sure yet.

Dont worry... Im going to record the shows... all 4 of them... Im not telling you where im sitting but i have a DAMN good voice recorder and im going to record every second of the show and there is nothing you can do about it... Im not even going to be searched by "security" ...

what the fuck are you nerds talking about. ever tried fucking a girl or going out to a club and drinking beer or just getting a life generally? LOSERSSSSSSSSSSSSSS :wub:

Hey, if you're not interested, then don't read the thread. Simple as that.

But acting like an a**hole in this thread is not permitted.

Very cool dark. The overwhelming majority on this forum will be looking forward to reading your blog. :)

coughcoughWarchildcoughcough

Dark- Why don't you just enjoy the concert and rock the fuck out?? Too bad for the people who can't go. You deserve this show man, we all deserve it. The people will hear about it the next morning. GUNS N ROSES!!

You mean concertS, right?

My man dark is gonna be there the 12th, 14th, and 15th.

He'll have so much opportunity to rock out, I expect when I meet him on the 15th he'll be deaf, mute, and having regular conniption fits caused by the sheer amount of sound waves that will have passed through his body in such a short time.

:)

Seriously, though, I do appreciate what dark is doing on Friday night.

Biff would be SOOOOOO proud!

Edited by pilferk

Dont worry... Im going to record the shows... all 4 of them... Im not telling you where im sitting but i have a DAMN good voice recorder and im going to record every second of the show and there is nothing you can do about it... Im not even going to be searched by "security" ...

I like the cut of your jib rock3

:D

Sorry, I find 'cut of your jib' to be hillarious.

On-topic: Expect the main thread for the show on the 12th to be active sometime early afternoon on the 12th, Eastern time. At that time, I'll try to have some pre-party pics and stuff up.

-darknemus

There will be lots of GnR fans hanging at a bar called American Trash on 1st Ave btwn 76th and 77th after the show.

Short cab ride from midtown - no cover to get in.

The owner told me he will be playing GnR on the jukebox and house stereo.

Talking Metal might be taping on podcast there too.

you're all acting like dark is the only one that could get you bootlegs!!, yeah it's nice by dark!.......but you guys have cried enough to fill me a lake!, oh the tears of pain!.

and mods do your fucking job! why is there one person on trail! one post gets deleted for a personal attacks?........ can't you read the rest of the thread ? :shocked::fuckyou:

you're all acting like dark is the only one that could get you bootlegs!!, yeah it's nice by dark!.......but you guys have cried enough to fill me a lake!, oh the tears of pain!.

and mods do your fucking job! why is there one person on trail! one post gets deleted for a personal attacks?........ can't you read the rest of the thread ? :shocked::fuckyou:

God, shut up already.

hey man...you keep implying that dark is going to bootleg the shows...HE'S NOT!

All he's doing is sending text messages back to the board to keep us all informed as the shows go down!

God, shut up already.

hey noob! fuck up! go home!>.

and i meant text messaging, sorry dark!.