Live Blogging from the Hammerstein & pre/post parties, the details

darknemus

I've heard back from Merck. There are no issues with providing text updates from the show(s) - the concern appeared to be pictures, audio, & video. None of which I was planning on providing from within the Hammerstein, anyway. I still think its pretty pathetic that someone had to go and try to report me for 'piracy' when, umm, I never expressed those intentions. But hey, whatever - I'll rise above it and all that.

-darknemus

what's with the tattle tail shit? People, you don't need to contact mereck all thetime. Rock on Darkman!

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've heard back from Merck. There are no issues with providing text updates from the show(s) - the concern appeared to be pictures, audio, & video. None of which I was planning on providing from within the Hammerstein, anyway. I still think its pretty pathetic that someone had to go and try to report me for 'piracy' when, umm, I never expressed those intentions. But hey, whatever - I'll rise above it and all that.

-darknemus

what's with the tattle tail shit? People, you don't need to contact mereck all thetime. Rock on Darkman!

Who the fuck is Merck???

Annd yeah that is pretty gay, retards going and reporting this to those fuckheads!

hey dark!...when are you heading out?

We'll be watching for the preshow shenanigans as well!

(keep an eye on the merch situation for us too!)...especially the tees!

have a GREAT time man....CHEERS!

hey dark!...when are you heading out?

We'll be watching for the preshow shenanigans as well!

(keep an eye on the merch situation for us too!)...especially the tees!

have a GREAT time man....CHEERS!

I'll be in NYC about 9:45 AM tomorrow morning. By the time I get to the hotel, settled, and head to the pre-party, I figure it'll be about 1PM or so.

-darknemus

Dont worry... Im going to record the shows... all 4 of them... Im not telling you where im sitting but i have a DAMN good voice recorder and im going to record every second of the show and there is nothing you can do about it... Im not even going to be searched by "security" ...

You are litteraly the man. If you get those shows up for downloading, it will be cool as shit. rock3

the ticket says no cameras....do you think they'll hassle people with cell phones with cameras...i'd hate to have to make a trip all the way back to my hotel to leave my cell.

and i'm pretty sure axl will show up, the main reason being that he's already in nyc. the shows that he missed, he wasn't even in the state as far as we know

Darknemus is going to be posting updates during the show. (As long as nobody decides to bitch-up and tattle on him, that is.)

give up the ghost santana!, stop being a chick!.

The "posters" that assume that I am a adolescent are highly mistaken..........and Dark's story has changed between the first post and the last post..........

Integrity isn't appreciated here, nor is staying on topic, nor is singling out a single member for abuse......

It's MY business to WHOM I write...........about WHAT!

that Dammned Warchild

you're all acting like dark is the only one that could get you bootlegs!!, yeah it's nice by dark!.......but you guys have cried enough to fill me a lake!, oh the tears of pain!.

and mods do your fucking job! why is there one person on trail! one post gets deleted for a personal attacks?........ can't you read the rest of the thread ? :shocked::fuckyou:

Would LIke a Reply on this Mods, Admins............

Here we go again..

Warchild, I just re-read my first post. You know, in case, somehow, maybe I did say something I forgot I said. The only statement I made that can be REMOTELY CONSTRUED as me suggesting anything not on the 'up and up' would be this one.

D. It is *POSSIBLE* I might get some pictures posted to the same thread as things are happening. Chances are, this is alot more likely with pre / post show activities, though - as I really don't feel like having my digital camera confiscated by security.

However..just because I said I might get pics posted to the thread - it does NOT mean I'm the one taking them. In addition, like I said there, I don't feel like getting my digital camera taken from me which is the main reason I've made a decision in regards to not bringing it to the Hammerstein.

How you take anything in that post (my first post) to suggest that I'm pirating the show is, again, amazing to me. But whatever... let your little personal vendetta against me continue to run its course. Its amusing, at least. (And remember, you and I came to a nice understanding via PMs not that long ago.. had our words, said peace, declared 'truce' and that was that. I certainly didn't pepetuate activity after that.. you did)

-darknemus

Aussie,

Jesus - are you dense? How the hell am I 'ripping off GNR'?

Again, I have no interest, nor the equipment to, provide any sort of audio or video from the shows. So, like, what exactly am I ripping off again? Because I share my thoughts / observations?

-darknemus

if it's just text messaging it's all good dark, no problems, just some people in this thread are pissing me off!, and hell..... it just wouldn't be me if i didn't let them know about it..... isn't that right fuck_your_goat!.

Ignore them Aussie.....funny how stories "change" ain't it?

Darknemus is going to be posting updates during the show. (As long as nobody decides to bitch-up and tattle on him, that is.)

give up the ghost santana!, stop being a chick!.

The "posters" that assume that I am a adolescent are highly mistaken..........and Dark's story has changed between the first post and the last post..........

Integrity isn't appreciated here, nor is staying on topic, nor is singling out a single member for abuse......

It's MY business to WHOM I write...........about WHAT!

that Dammned Warchild

you're all acting like dark is the only one that could get you bootlegs!!, yeah it's nice by dark!.......but you guys have cried enough to fill me a lake!, oh the tears of pain!.

and mods do your fucking job! why is there one person on trail! one post gets deleted for a personal attacks?........ can't you read the rest of the thread ? :shocked::fuckyou:

So what's integrity misinterpreting Dark's first post and being too stubborn to admit you got that wrong?

All I can see in this thread is you getting Dark's intentions a bit confused, but instead of saying "yeah I thought you meant something else" you've persisted on sticking to your guns by claiming Dark has changed what he said, when anyone who read the posts can clearly see what he meant all the time.

You are the only one who read the post to somehow get to the conclusion he was bootlegging the gig... so be a man (and act your age) and stop the petty posts and get over it.

What exactly do you want the Moderators to do - you've just lied about Dark's intentions changing, and people have pointed this out to you, and now you're "telling sir" on them.... I'm of the opinion that you've dug your own grave....

LP

read his posts carefully again.............

and for those of you thinking I am going to be sitting home while all this is going on?

forget it, I have tickets for all four shows, and will summon security on ANY pirating that I happen to see

from my vantage point........not the Mezz!

And as Jim Morrison once said "It's easier to be hated"

I'm in GOOD company.............

that Dammned Warchild

forget it, I have tickets for all four shows, and will summon security on ANY pirating that I happen to see

from my vantage point........not the Mezz!

that Dammned Warchild

I always respected you for your cool comments but i can't respect it when you are going to de something like this. This board is the only place for a lot of fans to get some news from G N' R. Ever tought of it how many members here aren't able to see G N' R live? Darknemus is not going to do something illegal like recording the show. He just will give us some news and updates about the show and the band.

As I said....

Personally I am really looking forward to this. :)

I honestly don't see how this could be either illegal or piracy. Basically, it's not worse than sending an SMS to a friend. It would be a different story if the concert was streamed via a mobile device but that's definitely not the case here.

I don't think Dark has changed his story and I thought this post would be the end of this discussion:

-darknemus