The Eddie Trunk Discussion Topic

Guest JohnUlmer

Even though thats cool, Axl said the same thing to RS in 2000 and again on stage in 2002.

So if thats the case what the hell has been happening the last few yrs and why wouldnt he release CD knowing he has a 2nd album in the can and just finish the 3rd while they tour???

you just dont make half a cake properly and leave egg sheels, maggots etc. on the other half. Get my vibe? he doesnt want to release a shithouse album after 13 or so years and hope some people buy it then make another album that is a bit better, he wants to start over again with a bang.

Edited by Vogstar90_G'N'R

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Old news.... he's been talking about 3 albums for ages.

yeah but he spoke about it a couple of nights ago.

I think there is more material than 5albums actually, but that they're only working on 3.. everything is not good enough to be on an album. ;)

I agree

Axl in 02' Detroit Interview

"....and when we do drop the record, the plan is to drop the record, have a bunch of extra tracks. About a year or so down the road drop another record, and drop a third record. This is a 3 stage thing we'll be touring for a real long time."

"... no we've been collecting lots of songs, so there wont be lots of time off, we'll just keep touring."

Edited by Stupid_Moron

"....and when we do drop the record, the plan is to drop the record, have a bunch of extra tracks. About a year or so down the road drop another record, and drop a third record. This is a 3 stage thing we'll be touring for a real long time."

"... no we've been collecting lots of songs, so there wont be lots of time off, we'll just keep touring."

yea and it aint a bad idea, cause they are prepared in advance

yea and it aint a bad idea, cause they are prepared in advance

Yeah IMO this is why CD is taking so long.... Because he wants 3 or at least 2 albums ready to drop whenever he sees fit. He will tour europe drop the album tour america, rest of the world, drop another album tour again etc

Least thats what im imagining atm.

Just listened to the recordings. Axl is a legend! Bach could get a little annoyin though, but some of Axls comments are fabulous.

His impression of Bach is ace... "Dude, why you bein such a DIIIIICK?!" :D

Fuckin brilliant.

Grimo.

Guest JohnUlmer
Eddie Trunk has done more for the Guns N Roses fans than Axl himself the last 10 years. The leaks and this interview.

Eddie Trunk Rocks!

Actually, Bas was the one who really did it. And Mike Piazza had the leak. Kudos to Trunk for being welcoming of Axl and GN'R though. Another DJ might have refused to play IRS.

Ok, I'd like to take this one oppurtunity this second to shoot down these reunion rumors. All Axl said was IZZY was going to be there. He did not say Izzy was playing. The guitarist is NOT going to be someone from the past. Izzy(like axl does during solos) is going to be side stage(maybe back stage) to see the band. because he's INTERESTED IN THE NEW BAND (unlike some people on this board). Thats too is why SLASH was there. Thier primary reason is to watch. NOT JAM. Slash suggested the idea MAYBE. Izzy's a maybe as to wether he's even coming. So when people start drawing the dumbest conclusions I've heard EVER on this board by saying "WELL IF IZZY'S GONNA BE THERE THEN HE'S GOING TO PLAY, AND HE'S DEFINITLY GONNA JOIN AND HE'S DEFINITLY ALREADY THE 3RD GUITARIST AND BECAUSE HE'S THERE SLASH IS GONNA JOIN" is the dumbest conclusion's I've ever heard. Slash has not been in contact with anybody of the band, and dosen't know the material. Izzy dosen't have any practice, and cannot shred as fast as the nightrain solo was played. There's no way he could master buckethead's parts. Sorry to force it down everyone's throats by grabbing a funnel, crapping into it and hammering it down, but it's just not going to hapen. Sorum's drumming style, and addler's drumming style(if you can call it that) cannot match brain's in terms of skill or feel(in sorum's case). Duff's on tour with alice in chains on SEVERAL DATES OF THE SAME CONCERT plus is recording with vr. The only one I missed is Gilby, who wouldn't join if izzy coulf fill the position, and there's not a word on him anyways

THERE IS NOT RETURNING MEMBERS COMING BACK, I'M SICK OF EVERYTHING BEING "AXL LIED HE SAID IZZY'S GONNA PLAY" WHEN THIER ALL MISQUOTING HIM. I'M SICK OF EVERYTHING BEING ABOUT REUNION.

and now i'm sick of venting all that out.....i've said my peace.

Axl said all the reunion rumors are NONSENSE. They all come from this place too from you people who hold on to whatever hope you have.

Izzy is the only person Axl said might make an appearance. And it sounded like it was up to Izzy if he wanted to be there. If Izzy shows up, that will give this band so much more credibility to the haters they wont know what to say :rofl-lol:

if Izzy's involved in any way with this band, I hope they let him write some proper rock & roll for them. The need it!

again, axl has said IZZY IS NOT INVOLVED. He said he was going to be there. Most likely to WATCH. And when you think about it, if he may or may not be there, then he's NOT GOING TO PLAY