The Eddie Trunk Discussion Topic

Guest JohnUlmer

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

clue: a few blocks away from where the radio interview was held (according to the dj)

New York people...any info?

Its a Top Secret place did you not heard AXL '' no no i have people and stuff here i call you and take the adress much easy'' he was worry

Anybody think Sebastian Bach can be just a wee bit fucking annoying sometimes?

Nope. I think he's awesome.

Wish he had his own radio show. I'd tune in all the time if he did.

He's extremely entertaining.

i agree....... i like him!

I wish he was the lead singer of a band that I can't mention in this section, but currently (I think) has former GnR members Slash, Duff, and Matt in it.

Edited by hartjh14

I'd love to hear some new stuff from Sebastian. He has an awesome voice. In fact, Slave to the Grind is right behind Appetite for my favourite albums. If he did have his own show, like madison said, I'd definitely tune in. He's not annoying at all. That's me, though.

anyone know where Axl is staying at in the city?

and someone has to know where they are rehearsing, 8 million people live in a 13 mile place,, someone has to know...

please S T F U, stalker.

HAHA well said

do any of you know were they are taking place???

Axl and the crew walks into this building a few blocks away from the radio station. When they are all inside, Axl's friend from Pluto, the one he met when Axl was hiding in Area 51 for the last decade, whisks them away into the spaceship that hoovers above the earth's atmosphere. If you don't believe me, ask Steven speilberg.

Axl and the crew walks into this building a few blocks away from the radio station. When they are all inside, Axl's friend from Pluto, the one he met when Axl was hiding in Area 51 for the last decade, whisks them away into the spaceship that hoovers above the earth's atmosphere. If you don't believe me, ask Steven speilberg.

plz tell me wtf are u smoking!! i want some!! :rofl-lol:

plz tell me wtf are u smoking!! i want some!! :rofl-lol:

He's not smoking anything, he just has way too much spare time on his hands lol

not like it matters where they are as long as they are rehearsing, but dont you find it odd that axl is seen over and over again but none of the rest of the band is. they probably are not in ny with axl

I LOVE Sebastian Bach, he's my favorite vocalist.

DLR: You guys are nothing but pretenders to the throne.

Baz: Duuuuuuude! Why are you being such a dick!?!

ahahaha... That was a great story.

Loved hearing both of them describe it.

Guest Ohdistortedsmile1789

Yes.

Yes.

I agree with that. He was all to high pitch for the show. Overexcited.

I think he should have a wank before the show, so he wouldn't be all worked up when he met axl :rolleyes:

I loved when Bas would be like

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH

that was funny

I know that was cool

another funny cool bit was when Sebatian was talking about a song suiting his vocal range and Axl goes something like what do you mean good for your range, that's a big parking space.

Edited by Axl-rocks

Axl said on the trunk interveiw, that they are working on 2-3 albums worth of material. There is still stuff bouncing on 1 and 2.

And then he says that Chinese Democracy is just going to be 1 cd

so there is going to an other album after Chinese Democracy is released and they are seeing what songs are going to go on Chinese Democracy and the second album.

Even though thats cool, Axl said the same thing to RS in 2000 and again on stage in 2002.

So if thats the case what the hell has been happening the last few yrs and why wouldnt he release CD knowing he has a 2nd album in the can and just finish the 3rd while they tour???