What happens if,,,,

TheSmokincrow

I'm calling in the king of intricate gn'r statistics on this one, Mr. Indiana Rose, himself...

The whole thing about Axl's crazy "no show" reputation, I think, is much bigger than it actually should be....

all in all in his career, hasn't there only been like, less than 10, maybe even less than 8 "no-shows" (not counting the 02 tour cancellation)? i mean... compared to the number of shows they've done in their entire career?

So yes, Indy, exactly how many no-shows is Axl guilty of?

Are you for real? Even ONE no-show is fucking ridiculous and absolutely fucking immature and selfish. He's a selfish mother fucker but he can't help it because he battles a chemical imbalance. His no-shows are the actions of a man fighting insecurities that he cannot help but everyone of them has no excuse.

I hope he knows that another "no show" will end his career.

My question is, what will he do in Germany in 2 months when

he opens for the Stones? He absolutely has to show up on time!

I'm calling in the king of intricate gn'r statistics on this one, Mr. Indiana Rose, himself...

The whole thing about Axl's crazy "no show" reputation, I think, is much bigger than it actually should be....

all in all in his career, hasn't there only been like, less than 10, maybe even less than 8 "no-shows" (not counting the 02 tour cancellation)? i mean... compared to the number of shows they've done in their entire career?

Are you for real? Even ONE no-show is fucking ridiculous and absolutely fucking immature and selfish. He's a selfish mother fucker but he can't help it because he battles a chemical imbalance. His no-shows are the actions of a man fighting insecurities that he cannot help but everyone of them has no excuse.

Axl's doing the best that he can do.

If he does not show, 3000 fans will go knocking on his door in NY.

Yeah, i think he knows the consequence would be pretty intense. You don't fuk with new york city. Goddamn, this upcoming week is going to be so anticipation filled. I know we all can't wait for the shows. Woooo-Hoooo!!!

I hope he knows that another "no show" will end his career.

My question is, what will he do in Germany in 2 months when

he opens for the Stones? He absolutely has to show up on time!

yea Axl can f--k over his fans because we are use to that from him, but he cant f--k over the stones and there fans,, I have a feeling if he does the Stones are connected and will have someone take out Axl

So, did you bust one nut, or two?

it wont happen in ny, this is his safe place! the band is loved like no other place in the states! ny is awesome!!!!!!! thats why the first shows are there!!!!!! have you thought that the reason that they are doing four shows.......is because thay are going to film there first video there! SUCK ON THAT!

i may be wrong on the quote but didn't Axl say something along the lines of "we're doin 4 warm up shows and then we'll see how it goes from there" this doesn't sound too good :(

i may be wrong on the quote though, i only listened to the interview once

he said "we're doing 4 warm-up shows before heading to europe".:shades:

He knows that it'll be over if he doesn't show. And he will. And he'll do his best performance in years... I'm envy of you who are going there :xmassrudolph: :krider:

[m.]

I've experienced Montreal riot aftermath,a Toronto cancellation (because of Montreal).

A weird walk off from AXL in the middle of a song...which left Duff to sing the song (Hamilton).

but I haven't yet experienced a no show...

I'm excited as hell to be going to the May 17th show...but there's always that little edge of uncertainty.

I'll be watching closely to see what goes down with the first 3 shows....one never knows how quickly a turn of events can go down.

I've got a damn good feeling though...that the show on the 17th is going to fucking shred!The 4th and final warm up show....the band all loosened up,the bugs worked out...and GnR fucking blowing the roof off the place!

oh yeah!