Associated Press says Slash may join, but not till after Hammerstein

slashplay

i don't believe any of this nonsense.

I hope Axl does some more ranting on Slash again this time around so you all can see how ridiculous you sound.

I'd love to hear capt ax praise slash like in the rs interview back in jan

Considering his comments about Buckethead when he left the band (not sure if he's said anything good or bad since), and about Slash just a couple of months ago, I'd say it's much more likely he'd rant about Bucket.

BTW, why do people here act like comments and feelings from years and years ago automatically hold true today? Axl ripped Izzy during the 2002 shows too. Now he's having dinner with him and suggesting he may show up at the Hammerstein shows. People get over things.

Exactly. Although people like Axls_Disillusion would have you believe that Axl can't grow and mature....

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BTW, why do people here act like comments and feelings from years and years ago automatically hold true today? Axl ripped Izzy during the 2002 shows too. Now he's having dinner with him and suggesting he may show up at the Hammerstein shows. People get over things.

Axl just publicly humiliated Slash and made some pretty strong accusations about what he said about his VR bandmates. I believe the two were talking about things and thats why the kind words were said about each other in interviews, then something went wrong and Axl put that statement in his lawyers press release. Slash still has a few lawsuits against Axl and Axl has a countersuit against Slash. Axl and Izzy's issues are probably water under the bridge by now, and anyone who knows anything about GNR knows that Axl shared a bond with Izzy he didn't share with the other guys. They were friends years before GNR got together.

It just seems like a poorly researched, poorly written article if you ask me.

Reminds me of a certian Sp!at website...

If only you knew? :rofl-lol:

Madison - As far as I'm concerned the only people talking about Slash and Axl reuniting are the journalists who are more interested in printing lies and starting contraversies than printing facts.

You can compare the AP article to Sp|at if you like but remember that Sp|at is a fan run website and the AP is an official, well respected, press organisation, and essentially the AP are simply posting unsubstantiated rumours.

As I said, whoever the journalist that wrote the article is, they can't be a big GnR fan and they appear to be very clueless on the whole situation. Your persisent attempts at justifying the AP article only make you appear to be as stupid as this "Janet Morrissey" in question. :rolleyes:

what about the vr guys joining gnr with dave...

axl seems to want a 3rd guitar player and we all know dave's very talented! because of his low profile to slash we don't usually see how good he is but people who play guitar can understand he's way better than fortus and robin...

think it would be the perfect match...