Associated Press says Slash may join, but not till after Hammerstein

slashplay

no he ain't
Did you read the CNC link? It stated that Slash is coimg back.He wont be at the NY shows however.But the other shows he'll be back.

CNC wouldn't lie. Now if it was CNN reporting it, I wouldn't believe it. :rolleyes:

Looks like you and A_D will have to like Slash if he's back in the band again. :drevil:

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no he ain't
Did you read the CNC link? It stated that Slash is coimg back.He wont be at the NY shows however.But the other shows he'll be back.

I pray to all things holy that you are being sarcastic. :(

There is no concrete evidence to go by to believe Slash will be joining the band.

Since madison has said something about Slash joining the band, she might as well do the honourable thing and back her statement up with something more substantial other than a smiley.

What's this :book: , supposed to mean?

I just read/heard it somewhere?

A little bird told me?

I'm more inclined to believe the latter since it came from madison.

The other news articles on this matter seems to be saying the same thing:

Former GNR guitar maestro Slash may end up back in the band as well, but probably not before the Hammerstein shows.

This could be true.

It's like if I were to say I'm gonna die, eventually I'm gonna. :ph34r:

Slash might join the band.

But when is the question.

This year? Next year? In 5 years time?

Oh, and if the Axl interview is anything to go by, this is all BULLSHIT.

:anger:

Former GN'R guitar maestro Slash may end up back in the band as well, but probably not before the Hammerstein shows.

where are they getting that from?

i'd like to know this too. thats some shitty fuckin journalism and all it does is spread more rumors.

They sadly got it from the blabbermouth story

Former GN'R guitar maestro Slash may end up back in the band as well, but probably not before the Hammerstein shows.

where are they getting that from?

i'd like to know this too. thats some shitty fuckin journalism and all it does is spread more rumors.

They sadly got it from the blabbermouth story

I say forget about the blurb about Slash re-joining the band, thats just "fluff". Enjoy the fact that legitimate news is saying something "somewhat positive" about GnR. Hell, I may have to watch Bill O'Reilly on Fox News, he may even say something about it. All publicity is good publicity!

Guest Ohdistortedsmile1789
Former GNR guitar maestro Slash may end up back in the band as well, but probably not before the Hammerstein shows. "

Did you write that? It isn't in the Blabbermouth story.

Former GNR guitar maestro Slash may end up back in the band as well, but probably not before the Hammerstein shows. "

Did you write that? It isn't in the Blabbermouth story.

It is in the actual story. It originally came from the Associated Press, and is also on cnn.com

I dont believe Axl has any interest in working with Slash in any capacity again, based on some comments from 2002.

Even a few nights ago, he made an allegation that Slash was "trying to take control of the band" during the recording of the Illusion albums and that making a double album was the only way they'd of gotten anything released to keep everyone happy. These guys don't work well together. Axl gets along with his current band members on a much better level both personally and professionally as he has stated almost everytime he's spoken publically.

If Slash and Izzy both rejoin I'm going to laugh my ass off at all the people saying they weren't going to come back ever.

Rock In Rio lineup:

Axl - Vocals

Slash - Lead guitar

Izzy - Guitar

Duff - Bass

Matt - Drums

Dizzy - Keyboards

Rock In Rio lineup:

Axl - Vocals

Slash - Lead guitar

Izzy - Guitar

Duff - Bass

Matt - Drums

Dizzy - Keyboards

Its retarded fucking posts like this that give fuel to these types of rumors. Quit being stupid. Axl is not rehersing the current lineup in NY only to open up the fucking tour with the Illusion Era lineup.

I dont believe Axl has any interest in working with Slash in any capacity again, based on some comments from 2002.

Even a few nights ago, he made an allegation that Slash was "trying to take control of the band" during the recording of the Illusion albums and that making a double album was the only way they'd of gotten anything released to keep everyone happy. These guys don't work well together. Axl gets along with his current band members on a much better level both personally and professionally as he has stated almost everytime he's spoken publically.

Have you never heard of a guest appearance? No, Slash isn't rejoining the band on a permanent basis. It doesn't mean he can't do a show or 2 playing the classics.

Things change. Axl said horrible things about Izzy too, and vice versa, and they are hanging out again. It'd be good for the both of them; it would show that both Axl and Slash have grown and matured.

I wish you would do the same.

Edited by luvaxl4ever

Have you never heard of a guest appearance? No, Slash isn't rejoining the band on a permanent basis. It doesn't mean he can't do a show or 2 playing the classics.

Things change. Axl said horrible things about Izzy too, and vice versa, and they are hanging out again.

The difference is Axl and Izzy are friends. Axl and Slash are not and never were.

a simple guest appearance is only going to lend more credibilty to this band to those who dont like it or consider it GNR. Especially once its over and the band is stlil together playing shows. :rofl-lol: