**Official**GNR show for the 12th live blog - official thread

darknemus

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys I am working on it now. Because Motorola's software is of such poor quality I must bluetooth these HUGE files. Please send your requests to smokingarthur@mac.com and I will try to send it to as many people as possible. The new rules on yousendit only allows for 10 downloads. Please bare with me, these are very large files. I used 20% of a 1 gig memory card!

yeah 20% of 1 gig (200meg) is really not that much at all considering it was a 2 hour show.

we should make a torrent for this. its probably the fastest and most efficient way to get the files sent to everybody

Not everybody can get a torrent file though.

FROM DARK!

B. Axl's stage presence (not his voice, I'll get to that in a moment) A+++ - I am not kidding. The guy had so much energy its fucking ridiculous. In addition, he moved around a hell of alot more than he did in 2002 - and sounded loads better doing it, too.

D. Axl's voice. A+++++ - There is no other way to put it. This is not the Axl of 2002. This is the Axl of .. hell... not even the 90's. His voice is stronger, he's got the rasp when he wants it.. he hits the highs without the 'helium' affect. This was especially apparent when he sang "The Blues" - and also, IRS. How the hell he manages those notes for those lengths of time, I have no clue.

-darknemus

I'm very glad to hear this rock4

You have Megaupload, sendspace, yousendit, rapidshare, and some more i cant think of at the moment. I have a list of about 15 or so different file sites. Ill try to look for it and post it here if it will help distributing the bootlegs.

really? theres nothing wrong with them at all. i dont even know what you could say about them

we should really get a torrent for this going, it would be the fastest/most efficient way to distribute it to so many people. way better than rapidshare and other such file sites

Guest JohnUlmer

what do you mean not everybody can get a torrent file?

does that even make sense?

I don't know. A lot of people complain about torrent files from what I've seen.

Yeah, a lot of people are unfamiliar with how they work. I am still confused sometimes by torrents. I think a lot of people just find P2P clients easier and don't bother with BitTorrent etc.

i'm not sure if the world recognizes just how large of a thing this comback is... this is THEE fucking definition of what a proper "comback" should be... this is bigger than KISS' return... bigger than the stones... bigger than anything.... truly-- ? i can't even comprehend just how big its proportions are right now... it's like it's not even real..... my god, my god... W. Axl Rose................ fuck the world.

really? theres nothing wrong with them at all. i dont even know what you could say about them

we should really get a torrent for this going, it would be the fastest/most efficient way to distribute it to so many people. way better than rapidshare and other such file sites

well go for it people! i'm not opposed

i'm not sure if the world recognizes just how large of a thing this comback is... this is THEE fucking definition of what a proper "comback" should be... this is bigger than KISS' return... bigger than the stones... bigger than anything.... truly-- ? i can't even comprehend just how big its proportions are right now... it's like it's not even real..... my god, my god... W. Axl Rose................ fuck the world.

that was a good post.

fuckkk, i hear Axl's voice was amazing, i would've killed to be there, I WANT BOOTLEGS :lol: ahh but I can wait, thanks for the reviews everybody! sounds like a great show!

JamieViolent. PM ME SOME BOOTLEGS IF YOU HAVE ANY! :lol::heart: