Hammersmith June 7th

jacquiat

• Replies 811
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ it's ok, you just got me worried :kiss:

So, sorry to be a dunce, but I looked back and read posts.

So--we register for a presale ticket. Then we get an email. This email contains a password. And then we use this password to get tickets?

It said 'there will be a one hour window' for people who registered to buy tickets. But, is it JUST for people who registered? So, can next door neighbour who's a casual fan and isn't signed up get a ticket?

Do we just go on to a special site for buying the ticket, then it'll say 'you need a password to get a ticket' (or something to that effect) and we put in the password and bingo! done.

I'm not too sure about the procedure :chef:

Anyone advise me of where to get a train to from Manchester and then how to get to Hammersmith. Only been once before and that was in a car. (went to see Europe! lol).

Get yourself in the presale first @ http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/london.php

Trains from Piccadilly to Euston are every hour or so, then you just need to get the tube i think. Don't worry! - http://www.thetrainline.com

R.

Edited by x_Estranged_x

Hey I would be travelling down from Scotland with my brother, any idea what time the last train would be that night? I'd rather not stay the night as it would cost a fortune and I don't have that because I have my high school prom on the 9th and I'm going to Greece with my friends on the 12th. (Hence why I can't go to Dublin or Download).

I tried looking at that link Rick posted but it required me to log in and stuff :huh:

When will the presale window be available for registered people?

Its not if your registered..but if your lucky enough to get the password..

not everyone gets one..

but...you get to get in an hour before the regular sale starts..

J.Walker

Thanx..

Understood..

They better accept me as im Mr GOAB :rofl-lol:

For those who dont know and dont want the whole weekend at download they started selling day tickets for the sunday at £55 plus booking fee ;)

When you fill out the form for the presale ticket--ANYONE could say they're name is 'x' and they've been on 'forum board name' for however long..even if they haven't.

So, did we have to provide a link to our profile or anythign? Or are they gonna have to checkevery single person themselves?

Anyone advise me of where to get a train to from Manchester and then how to get to Hammersmith. Only been once before and that was in a car. (went to see Europe! lol).

As Rick said, go from Piccadilly to Euston, then get the tube line (Victoria line to Green Park, change to Piccadilly line onto Hammersmith)

Apollo is literally right outside the station.

Grimo.

Get yourself in the presale first @ http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/london.php

Trains from Piccadilly to Euston are every hour or so, then you just need to get the tube i think. Don't worry! - http://www.thetrainline.com

R.

Yeah cool, Ive already added myself to the presale list.

If that fails I have a friend who works a ticketmaster.. will they go on sale there too?

Thanks guys.

is mygnr gonna be doing a pre sale?! :(

The pre-sale is for all forums

You do not have to be a member of HTGTH to register. You just have to be a GN'R forum user somewhere.

ok i registered twice cos first time i gave the wrong email address!! hope he doesnt think im scamming! i really pray to god this works. seemed to go ok for the NYC shows right?

You'll be fine

Guest cherry_bomb

thanks to everyone that has helped us brits out, esp bad obsession and mysteron :)

this my friends, is going to be AMAZING!

thanks to everyone that has helped us brits out, esp bad obsession and mysteron :)

this my friends, is going to be AMAZING!

Yep--many thanks :)

I just really hope I get an email...not everyone gets one, so it's gotta be a pretty horrible job choosing who gets an email...she can get one, he can't, yes--she can, he can... :(

I only need 1 ticket!!!!...I was registered with here today...years ago, but i imagine my account has been deleted now! Yes, lots of people will no doubt make this claim, but in this case, it is true.

I guess ill just have to miss the pre sale & hope i can get on general....

Also gotta hope i can get some more days off! I already need 2 get the Saturday off as im heading 2 Dublin on the Friday! Perhaps ill just have to make a phone call...."cough" "cough"

Good luck to everyone wishing to aquire tickets :shades: