Izzy on stage

vdm1979

knowing izzy came on stage last night and performed with axl (think about you and patience) made me pretty emotional. i know and like guns since 1988 and they were my heroes during my childhood

are there any pictures of axl and izzy together on stage?

how did axl introduce izzy or thanked him when it was over??

knowing izzy came on stage last night and performed with axl (think about you and patience) made me pretty emotional. i know and like guns since 1988 and they were my heroes during my childhood

are there any pictures of axl and izzy together on stage?

how did axl introduce izzy or thanked him when it was over??

Axl actually introduced Izzy as "my very good friend". They hugged each other and Axl thanked him before he left the stage.

to me izzy on stage sort of represented an accepatance of old gnr 2 new gnr.

completely agree. this is a good thing for the band :shades: only adds to their crediblity as Guns N' Fucking Roses.

Holy fuck, there's a 1st for everything. I agree totally. The other ex Gn'R members (if they already haven't) should accept the fact of what Gn'R have become. Even so, i think that's fucking cool of Izzy to get on stage n play with those guys. Fucking ACE! :shades:

looks like izzy's going bald too wearing a bandana will he get braids too? ;)

wish i was there rock1

ps is it true i heard izzy cried during patience? :heart: someone said it on youtube.com

yeah he did. bless him :)

it was emotional for everyone there! I hope Axl and Izzy write together again someday.

completely agree. this is a good thing for the band :shades: only adds to their crediblity as Guns N' Fucking Roses.

Holy fuck, there's a 1st for everything. I agree totally. The other ex Gn'R members (if they already haven't) should accept the fact of what Gn'R have become. Even so, i think that's fucking cool of Izzy to get on stage n play with those guys. Fucking ACE! :shades:

I wouldnt say that exactly means izzy totally accepted what GNR is now ...that he is totally happy with that . I mean i guess Izzy doesnt agree with what GNR for quite a long time ..or else he wouldnt leave the band like he did years ago .

I think him doing this special apearance was more for the good old times of his friendship with axl ....yeah i would say he showed up there more for friendship with Axl .

Yeah but when i saw that video of those two huging on stage , i totally melted ...was just beautiful to see that . Finally seems they solved the problems they had . HURRAY for that :wub:

I think him doing this special apearance was more for the good old times of his friendship with axl ....yeah i would say he showed up there more for friendship with Axl .

I agree...

I agree too....but I can't say Izzy looked completely comfortable up there,it must have been a bit weird for him,up there with Axl...and a bunch of dudes he doesn't really know.

But way cool of him to do it though!

I completely agree..

Let's have the original Guns N' Roses come on stage to perform to play their material. I mean, that has to validate the new band, right? :rofl-lol:

It was interesting to learn of Stradlin's presence, and although the moment was nostalgic for the fans.. it did not help your band. All it did was inspire hopes in a reunion..

Various online GN'R messageboards have been buzzing with speculation of a full-band reunion since word of Stradlin's arrival reached fans via text message. "There's going to be a reunion for sure," wrote one fan. "There's too much money involved for it not to happen. Izzy will bring the rest of the guys around, you watch."

-Kickingthehabit

Just because some stupid mother fuckers have wet dreams about a reunion doesn't mean shit. Izzy was there because he respects Axl. People have said he was tearing up. Plus if he thought the band was shit,I doubt he would have went on stage with them.