Kid Rock Parties With Axl - Plays Set To Pay Tab

madison

According to the New York Daily News, Kid Rock went partying with Axl and came up with a unique way to pay the tab.

Here's the excerpt from today's New York Daily News:

... KID ROCK creatively weaseled his way out of a bar tab at a late-night private party with pal Axl Rose last week. After Rose's concert, he called Stereo owners Mike Satsky and Barry Mullineaux and asked them to open the club for some friends. Rock asked for an open bar for the rockers' entourage, but found a cheaper way to pay: an hour-long performance at 7 Thursday morning. ...

http://www.nydailynews.com/05-22-2006/fron...0p-354494c.html

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest JohnUlmer

Geez, another surprise show.

I doubt we'll get much proper footage from this though, since there probably wouldn't have been much (or any) press there. We will hopefully get some cell phone shots though.

Axl's back!

Guest JohnUlmer
who performed? kid rock or guns or both? :question:

I'm assuming Kid Rock probably played a couple songs with them? :)

Memo to Axl - stop hanging out with hasbeens.

You're right. He should base his freindships on how well their careers are going. Maybe he should hang out with Kanye West. He's talented, he's huge with fans and critics and Hip Hop is the "modern" sound, It could only help Axl right. Axl needs to realies that freinds in the music industry are merely stepping stones. he needs to make sure he's stepping up not down. :rolleyes:

kid rock is a fucking joke musician. axl should surround himself with people as talented as he is.

Once Again........

You're right. He should base his freindships on how well their careers are going. Maybe he should hang out with Kanye West. He's talented, he's huge with fans and critics and Hip Hop is the "modern" sound, It could only help Axl right. Axl needs to realies that freinds in the music industry are merely stepping stones. he needs to make sure he's stepping up not down. :rolleyes:
Edited by Hallucination

kid rock is a fucking joke musician. axl should surround himself with people as talented as he is.

Damn it man. Who the hell are you to tell people what someone should and shouldnt be doing? That is only your opinion, which in this case isnt worth any more than shit in the toilet. So you dont like Kid Rock, who fucking cares.

Most of Kid Rock's material blows, but he seems like a genuine guy so I'll give him that.

At least he is not hanging with Vanilla Ice! Imagine him coming out on stage!

Kid Rock is huge up here in Detroit...he's on WRIF all the time..on radio he's a pretty cool motherfucker and he fucked Pamela....what else

Now Im not that sure on which memo that last bit goes? To the negative or postive :P

What an Oxy-moronic statement. :rolleyes:

Kid Rock is huge up here in Detroit...he's on WRIF all the time..on radio he's a pretty cool motherfucker and he fucked Pamela....what else

Yeah but have you heard his music? :rolleyes:

You people would find ways to like Saddam Hussein if he started hanging out with Axl.

You people would find ways to like Saddam Hussein if he started hanging out with Axl.

:rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

And I'll tell you what else is "huge" in Detroit.

Poverty, homelessness, crime, prostitution, crack, rundown buildings, and FILTH.

Actually why do you people even care with who Axl hangs out? Do you guys choose your friends by their traits and possession? Like all the stupid blonde cheerleaders in movies.

I don't know about you guys but I myself couldn't care less what kind of music he makes or what kind of star he is if he is my friend with whom I like spending time. Only thing that really matters is the personality.

Actually why do you people even care with who Axl hangs out? Do you guys choose your friends by their traits and possession? Like all the stupid blonde cheerleaders in movies.

I don't know about you guys but I myself couldn't care less what kind of music he makes or what kind of star he is if he is my friend with whom I like spending time. Only thing that really matters is the personality.

:D

Memo to OTHAFA - Stay out of the GN'R section

I have. I own four of his cd's. There is great music on there. Stop being such a closed minded fuck.