Diane O'conner

ladygretchen

I think this is the first thread I've seen that turned into an intervention. :huh:

lol - sorry about that. I can assure you it was out of genuine concern, though. I hate to see people suffer - even if its suffering from their delusions.

-darknemus

You can't help them Dark.

Delusions help people grow, sometimes.

Jessica

Edited by mademoiselle aka jessica

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think this is the first thread I've seen that turned into an intervention. :huh:

lol - sorry about that. I can assure you it was out of genuine concern, though. I hate to see people suffer - even if its suffering from their delusions.

-darknemu

You can't help them Dark.

Delusions help people grow, sometimes.

Jessica

Cant help whom?

Kimberly,

How, in your right mind, could you not wish a couple happiness? Regardless of the couple? Do you really WANT to see a relationship fail? It stuff like that that makes me suggest you should get some help.

Think about this rationally for a minute - you're throwing hate and disgust at a woman YOU DON'T KNOW! Your whole reason for your dislike of her is who she's dating. That's.. whacked.

-darknemus

Kimberly,

How, in your right mind, could you not wish a couple happiness? Regardless of the couple? Do you really WANT to see a relationship fail? It stuff like that that makes me suggest you should get some help.

Think about this rationally for a minute - you're throwing hate and disgust at a woman YOU DON'T KNOW! Your whole reason for your dislike of her is who she's dating. That's.. whacked.

-darknemus

Hello there Iam in my right mind. I felt happy today.Very much. And i dont hate that woman or wish anything bad for her.I just wish she wasnt dating Axl. That's all.

kimberly,

i know just how you feel. dont worry about these guys. i love axl too, i hate when i see him with other girls. it makes me so mad. u know, i dream about meeting him someday n him sweeping me off my feet and us living together in each others arms for the rest of our lives. i had one just last night where we were standing on the railings on the titanic, n the wind was whistling Celine Dion songs. i love him so much. something in his eyes is so caring n innocent n i dont care what people say about him. i jus wanna hold him n shield him from the horrors of this world n feed him n burp him n put his diaper on and...im sorry, im too choked up to type right now, im sorry...

:lol:

Two Words

1st word) Parody

2nd word) Therapy

goodbye...

*stands in the the water with a swimsuit on, lookin' like Rachel McAdams*

Say I'm A Bird Axl!!!!!!!!

Guest roses_are_red

I fucken dont.

get over it he's not gonna date you! :fuckyou: so no need to be jealous :)

Mayble so day.And if I cant have Axl I'll wait.

:rofl-lol:

You're gonna wait?

21311.jpg

da heck, i like axl too! but not in that way i think, im not in love with him. im just obsessed.

better to say, my dreams are usually like this: i play piano or sing together with him. just make music together and in my dreams i have the same voice like him :laugh:

Edited by roses_are_red

kimberly,

i know just how you feel. dont worry about these guys. i love axl too, i hate when i see him with other girls. it makes me so mad. u know, i dream about meeting him someday n him sweeping me off my feet and us living together in each others arms for the rest of our lives. i had one just last night where we were standing on the railings on the titanic, n the wind was whistling Celine Dion songs. i love him so much. something in his eyes is so caring n innocent n i dont care what people say about him. i jus wanna hold him n shield him from the horrors of this world n feed him n burp him n put his diaper on and...im sorry, im too choked up to type right now, im sorry...

Two Words

1st word) Parody

2nd word) Therapy

goodbye...

Be watch out or they will attack you too.They will think that you need help because you have feeling for Axl.

kimberly,

Two Words

1st word) Parody

2nd word) Therapy

goodbye...

Be watch out or they will attack you too.They will think that you need help because you have feeling for Axl ;)

thanx for the advice ;););)

I fucken dont.

You're gonna wait?

21311.jpg

da heck, i like axl too! but not in that way i think, im not in love with him. im just obsessed.

better to say, my dreams are usually like this: i play piano or sing together with him. just make music together and in my dreams i have the same voice like him :laugh:

Ha ha that was funny.

I fucken dont.

You're gonna wait?

21311.jpg

And people attack me. I'm just in love with Axl.I'm not obsessed with him.Which you said that you were.

Guest roses_are_red

I fucken dont.

You're gonna wait?

21311.jpg

And people attack me. I'm just in love with Axl.I'm not obsessed with him.Which you said that you were.

heres a question! how old are you

im not telling loving axl is a wrong thing. you gotta love your god, you know :blink:

Edited by roses_are_red

Kimberly,

How can you be in love with someone that you don't know - outside of his music and his television / radio appearances? How can you be in love with someone when you don't even know what truly makes them happy? I just don't get that.

-darknemus

I fucken dont.

You're gonna wait?

21311.jpg

heres a question! how old are you

im not telling loving axl is a wrong thing. you gotta love your god, you know :blink:

In my 30's. Why?

Kimberly,

How can you be in love with someone that you don't know - outside of his music and his television / radio appearances? How can you be in love with someone when you don't even know what truly makes them happy? I just don't get that.

-darknemus

I dont know why or how.All i know is that Iam in love with Axl. And i dont know what too do.

Kimberly,

Please - I mean this with all the kindness and honesty in my heart. Talk to someone professional about these feelings and get some help coming to terms with them.

Please don't think I'm making fun of you - I'm not. No one is telling you how to feel.. but you definitely need to address WHY you feel that way with someone who works that kind of stuff out for a living. In my opinion, its irrational thinking - but let a professional tell you that. Not this "Computer nerd" (warchild, the term is geek - but whatever makes you happy, tool) from Florida.

What I say to you, Kimberly, I don't say out of mockery or disdain - I say it because I don't like the concept of anyone suffering.. and I can only imagine when you're harboring feelings like that, you probably are.

-darknemus

Kimberly,

Please - I mean this with all the kindness and honesty in my heart. Talk to someone professional about these feelings and get some help coming to terms with them.

Please don't think I'm making fun of you - I'm not. No one is telling you how to feel.. but you definitely need to address WHY you feel that way with someone who works that kind of stuff out for a living. In my opinion, its irrational thinking - but let a professional tell you that. Not this "Computer nerd" (warchild, the term is geek - but whatever makes you happy, tool) from Florida.

What I say to you, Kimberly, I don't say out of mockery or disdain - I say it because I don't like the concept of anyone suffering.. and I can only imagine when you're harboring feelings like that, you probably are.

-darknemus

But i feel very happy today.At least i feel happy now.And I'm not gonna too go stalking Axl or anything like that.If i did.The man would hate me.And where would that get me?