TWAT and IRS new leaks discussion

gnr=axl

Well we have heard another verison of IRS and another version of TWAT. So what do you guys think of them.

Also i must admit i am glad that it was just different versions of these songs that leaked and not a new song that we haven't heard of before.

Edited by gnr=axl

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well we have heard another verison of IRS and another version of TWAT. So what do you guys think of them.

Also i must admit i am glad it that it wasn't a song we have never heard before that was leaked.

I am too. whoever is doing this is clearly upset at Axl Rose about something to start doing this at the same exact time the band is about to perform in front of the world for the first time in how many years?

The vocals on the new I.R.S. leak are the EXACT same vocals from the other I.R.S. leak. Only the drums/guitars are different.

And SOME of the vocals during the 2nd half of the new TWAT leak are the same exact vocals from the other TWAT leak.

Edited by Superhuman55

The vocals on the new I.R.S. leak are the EXACT same vocals from the other I.R.S. leak. Only the drums/guitars are different.

No they arent. The vocals are different. Listen to them both. You'll see. The new leak is easier to sing along to. More clear

No they arent. The vocals are different. Listen to them both. You'll see. The new leak is easier to sing along to. More clear

Just because the sound of the new leak is of higher quality and therefore more clear, it doesn't mean the vocals are different.

They are the same exact vocals.

I'm glad it wasn't a new song leaked....we've probably heard half the album....I don't want to have waited 12 years for an album that ends up being leaked to us one track at a time. Let Chinese democracy have some mystique and an element of surprise when its finally released.

Just because the sound of the new leak is of higher quality and therefore more clear, it doesn't mean the vocals are different.

Yeah, I'm not so sure about I.R.S., it sounds exactly the same vocal-wise, but TWAT is definitely different. I've listened to it so many times I immediately recognized that Axl's voice was different. He also changes pitch at the end and it's sweeeeeet.

Yeah, I'm not so sure about I.R.S., it sounds exactly the same vocal-wise, but TWAT is definitely different. I've listened to it so many times I immediately recognized that Axl's voice was different. He also changes pitch at the end and it's sweeeeeet.

definatly, especially after the "devil hates a loser part", axl sounds angry or something rock3

Axl's voice half-way through sounded much more coarse to me

when finck handles all the solos, this is the garbage you get.

thank god axl is over the industrial fad.

i'm starting to believe that chi dem is taking so long to put out because axl couldn't find a great guitar player to put up with his ego.

thank god for fortus, BH, and BBF for dealing with axl's insane policies.

definatly, especially after the "devil hates a loser part", axl sounds angry or something rock3

Yeah, there's a lot more passion at that part. Which is cool because I didn't really like that part of the song before, I thought his voice kinda faded out towards the end before the soloing, but on this version it gets way more aggressive.