I bumped into Brian May at LAX

whoareyou

CITR is the second best new song behind Better. IRS is filler and T.W.A.T is a mishap of musical ideas that don't fit together.

I would love May to appear with Guns. Love it.

Of coure you've got your opinion, t.w.a.t imo is amazing as well as catcher and the rest

Agreed, I love Catcher and TWAT especially. I've liked all the leaks tbh. Only new stuff I don't like is Silkworms and Rhiad from '02.

Monty

That would be so fucking awesome. I'd kill to be there and to hear Catcher in the rye live...

maybe Axl is saving it until Brian May is there to play it

pretty cool he didn't deny it like everyone else seems to do

could be rumour fodder...BUT...could also EASILY be true!!

Axl is a huge fan of Brian...Brian is a huge fan of Axl.

For all of you going...I hope it turns out to be true!!

cheers!

As awesome as that would be, I really do doubt it. He has 3 good guitarists, and to have another guest would be, well, just overkill. RIR3 Madagascar Style.

Plus, Brian May is scared of stages now anyway :ph34r:

...and Izzy made 4

(that worked out)

Brian May is scared of stages now anyway :ph34r:

why? did something happen to him?

..on the recent tour with Paul Rodgers,they had a riser that brought the piano up from under the stage...Brain fell down the hole when it opened up

(that might be what he's talking about....not sure)

Brian May is scared of stages now anyway :ph34r:

why? did something happen to him?

..on the recent tour with Paul Rodgers,they had a riser that brought the piano up from under the stage...Brain fell down the hole when it opened up

(that might be what he's talking about....not sure)

oops.

Axl almost had the same thing happen during the UYI tour in Noblesville...

The title comes from the book by JD Salinger; the song's about the shooting of John Lennon (the guy who shot him was obsessed by the book). May plays guitar on the demo that was leaked to the internet.

That makes sense, considering how much the song sounds like a Lennon or Beatles track.

-Rob

The title comes from the book by JD Salinger; the song's about the shooting of John Lennon (the guy who shot him was obsessed by the book). May plays guitar on the demo that was leaked to the internet.

That makes sense, considering how much the song sounds like a Lennon or Beatles track.

-Rob

none are like unto beatles