There's a contradiction going on right in front of your eyes.

Carne_asaDA

Didn't Axl once accuse his bandmates of being a distraction because they were always fucked up all the time?? Didn't he alienate himself from his band off stage because of it?? Hmmmm................

Well that was 15 years ago. I guess when you are in your 40's, it's all okay now I guess. :rolleyes:

I know alot of you think that it's so cool and so rock n roll for him to do this........but you are all morons.

Fact is, Axl has issues right now and they are not healthy. He really needs to slow down.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I disagree. I believe axl was more upset at showing up at the concerts unable or un willing to perform because of habits. I see nothing wrong with this behavor to this point ( we all do stupid shit drunk) the next week or so will tell if he is out of control but for now I would say he is having fun

I disagree. I believe axl was more upset at showing up at the concerts unable or un willing to perform because of habits. I see nothing wrong with this behavor to this point ( we all do stupid shit drunk) the next week or so will tell if he is out of control but for now I would say he is having fun

Wasn't the band always ready to perform?? Wasn't it Axl the one that pulled no-shows and late starts because he was not "ready" to perfrom? I don't think there is any record of Slash and Duff "unable" to perform.

Didn't Axl once accuse his bandmates of being a distraction because they were always fucked up all the time?? Didn't he alienate himself from his band off stage because of it?? Hmmmm................

Well that was 15 years ago. I guess when you are in your 40's, it's all okay now I guess. :rolleyes:

I know alot of you think that it's so cool and so rock n roll for him to do this........but you are all morons.

Fact is, Axl has issues right now and they are not healthy. He really needs to slow down.

OVER-REACTING.

dont believe everything you read in newspapers.some things in story probably didnt even happen,they were made up just so newspapers could sell better.thats what people want.I'm not saying its untrue what axl did,but when media gets into details,most of the time they arent true.we should stick just the base of story.he was drunk,arguing,guard was calming down situacion,police came,he was aressted.over.no details.

if it was some unknown person no one would know.nothing interesting in arguing with your assistant.but ofcourse,it was AXL ROSE.-big media hater.and what do you expect them to say on this incident.

maybe he did act like asshole,but this is pure over-reacting.

not on topic but:

year ago I gave interview to one of biggest croatia newspapers.they asked me some questions,and few days after,when I read that interview in newspapers I was like WTF?I DIDN'T SAY HALF OF THINGS THAT ARE WRITTEN THERE.

media is one big lying motherfucker.

OVER-REACTING.

dont believe everything you read in newspapers.some things in story probably didnt even happen,they were made up just so newspapers could sell better.thats what people want.I'm not saying its untrue what axl did,but when media gets into details,most of the time they arent true.we should stick just the base of story.he was drunk,arguing,guard was calming down situacion,police came,he was aressted.over.no details.

if it was some unknown person no one would know.nothing interesting in arguing with your assistant.but ofcourse,it was AXL ROSE.-big media hater.and what do you expect them to say on this incident.

maybe he did act like asshole,but this is pure over-reacting.

not on topic but:

year ago I gave interview to one of biggest croatia newspapers.they asked me some questions,and few days after,when I read that interview in newspapers I was like WTF?I DIDN'T SAY HALF OF THINGS THAT ARE WRITTEN THERE.

media is one big lying motherfucker.

This is what i read.

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermo...ewsitemID=54334

And yes I do believe this is what happened.

Does the media lie. SOMETIMES.

But not most of the time.

Yeah da, I agree.

There's nothing wrong with having some coctails, partying and getting laid, but when you've destroyed property and assaulted someone and then your ass winds up in jail, there's a problem.

He goes from being non-existent for several years, to now making headlines, and unfortunatley not for all the right reasons.

He goes from being non-existent for several years, to now making headlines, and unfortunatley not for all the right reasons.

But whenever Axl goes into the spotlight, he always gets into these types of situations. Hell it even happened here in Arizona back in 98 when he wasnt in the spotlight. I dont give a shit what he does in his personal time, he's writing kickass songs and putting on kickass shows with his kickass band. So what if he has a temper or if he's a spoiled rock star.. he's allowed to be. He's Axl Fucking Rose.

why are you assuming axl is fucked up all the time? the only time I ever hear of Axl partying is after a gig.

Partying = biting people???

Dude didn't order a bunch of Crystol or Dom Perignon (like he used to), this dude is ordering bottles and

bottles of Jack Daniels like nobody's business.

So what if he has a temper or if he's a spoiled rock star.. he's allowed to be. He's Axl Fucking Rose.

I wished I would of been that security guard. You WOULD HATE ME. <_<

Edited by da_illest_in_402

Yeah da, I agree.

There's nothing wrong with having some coctails, partying and getting laid, but when you've destroyed property and assaulted someone and then your ass winds up in jail, there's a problem.

I agree.Hopeful Axl will learn from this.And slow down on drinking.

That's because you and the rest of your VR buddies that agree with you are fucking idiots! Stop making idiotic, repetitive threads and go back to the VR section, jackass!

But whenever Axl goes into the spotlight, he always gets into these types of situations. Hell it even happened here in Arizona back in 98 when he wasnt in the spotlight. I dont give a shit what he does in his personal time, he's writing kickass songs and putting on kickass shows with his kickass band. So what if he has a temper or if he's a spoiled rock star.. he's allowed to be. He's Axl Fucking Rose.

Being Axl Fucking Rose doesn't give him a free pass to act like an asshole, destroy property and assault people. I don't care how many kick ass songs he writes.

You should give a shit about his personal life, because it affects his professional one. He got lucky yesterday with a fine and slap on the wrist. Maybe the next time he acts like a diva he won't get away with it so easily.

Partying = biting people???

:lol: i'm just gonna keep my mouth shut here!

Dude didn't order a bunch of Crystol or Dom Perignon (like he used to), this dude is ordering bottles and bottles of Jack Daniels like nobody's business.

ya on one night. This is the first time I've heard of GNR requesting a bunch of JD since Slash left the band.

brain 42 ?????he shure doesnt look like he is !

and whats with all ''bitting people'' .he didnt bit them for 10 times,just once.again you make big deal out of that.he didnt bit like he was dog or somethin' and didnt let it go probably.guard had trousers,he didnt (he couldnt ) bite his leg....unless guards wear shorts. :huh: .when someone takes your hands,and you cant do nothing to free yourself (plus you are drunk :lol: )...what do you do?...........I bite..... :huh:

:xmasssanta:

That's because you and the rest of your VR buddies that agree with you are fucking idiots! Stop making idiotic, repetitive threads and go back to the VR section, jackass!

Impressive. :rolleyes:

Being Axl Fucking Rose doesn't give him a free pass to act like an asshole, destroy property and assault people. I don't care how many kick ass songs he writes.

You should give a shit about his personal life, because it affects his professional one. He got lucky yesterday with a fine and slap on the wrist. Maybe the next time he acts like a diva he won't get away with it so easily.

He's a spoiled rich millionaire. I'd probably act the same way (although not as violent!) if I was him. What matters is he got himself out of this and the tour goes on. Hopefully he can keep his temper under control.

I agree

He's a spoiled rich millionaire. I'd probably act the same way (although not as violent!) if I was him. What matters is he got himself out of this and the tour goes on. Hopefully he can keep his temper under control.

He wouldn't of got himself "out of this" so easily if this was in the States. Ask Russell Crow.