..well... it would be unfair for the european fans..

sixtus

i bet 99% is there to listen to the old songs.. I enjoy watching a show full of clasics, what's the point in playing music nobody knows, they will not get any reaction from the crowd. After the album is released they can add more new stuff.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Fuck the European fans

black person please :rolleyes: I love America just as much as the next American, but Europe is cool too and deserves GNR just as much as we do. well maybe not just as much, as GNR is an American band, but no fuck the european fans.

The setlist, whatever its going to be, is going to be amazing if its anything like what we got in Europe. Hopefully a few new tunes, but I can't expect that until the album drops. rock4

Funny thread.

Gotta love all the sudden "patrotism" with a little history lesson thrown in for good measure. :rolleyes:

Obviously Axl does like Europe, he's said it many times. It's a great place to visit, but he also chooses not to live there.

..yeah..exactly..he wouldn't like to live in europe..i'm sure...

Fuck the European fans

First of all, fuck you, you ignorant piece of shit

Second: I couldn't care less what setlist they'll play in the US. I' m happy I saw them and liked their setlist. When they tour the US, I'm happy for all the GNR fans over there who'll be able to see them as well. If they change the setlist: good. If they don't: equally good.

They come back to Europe next year anyway...

Third: We're all GNR fans, so let's not fight over stupid things like what continent is the best. How stupid is that?

Rock on! rock1

Edited by st0n3r

If they're gonna have the same setlist for the U.S as they did for Europe, Axl might as well just bag the tour. American crowds are going to shit all over it.

No they won't, they're gonna buy into it like good little sheep because "It's Axl Rose!!!"

If they're gonna have the same setlist for the U.S as they did for Europe, Axl might as well just bag the tour. American crowds are going to shit all over it.

No they won't, they're gonna buy into it like good little sheep because "It's Axl Rose!!!"

Damn I wish VR was as exciting as GNR

Honestly, some of you people are the most selfish tards. It's quite funny. You think the American crowds will just shit on the setlist because it may be the same? Obviously, this band plays mostly old tunes, but what if a large percentage of the North American crowds are going to their first Guns show ever? I know that if I were going to see my first Guns show, I'd love to hear the classics for the first time live.

Newsflash: There are more Guns N' Roses fans than just you. A ton of people would love to hear the classic songs live for the first time.

Truth is, we have no idea what the setlist will be for the North American tour, but I am guessing that if Axl wants to deliver on his promise and release the album within the fall, then the setlist will change. If that seems unfair, then tough. Life isn't fair. Just be glad that if the setlist changes, it will most likely be for the better, considering a pending album release.

God so typical of Americans - thinking they are the only important people that live on this earth.

He was being sarcastic I suppose, so just grow up. If you guys argue back, just shows how immature you can be and have to get offended so easily.

But anyway, I really think the setlist would be different. New York already heard some shit...and Americans know about it. We want to hear more.