If Axl were to do a primetime, hour long interview....

Budweiser

So if an hour long special were to air on TV that was a sit down interview with Axl fucking Rose... Who would you want to do the interview? Somone professional like Barbara Walters or someone. Would you want it to be a serious, intraspective interview discussion emotions, feelings and personal direction more than music? Or would you rather a guy like Baz doin' a celebrity interview with his good friend; talking about music and all the stuff with Chinese Dem, etc?

Personally.. and I think a lot of people may disagree with me.. But I would love to see Axl sit down with Oprah and just let those two go to town. I think Axl would enjoy an interview with her. She seems to be very sensitive and real when it comes to talking to people such as Axl. And I think Axl and her would have very pleasant chemistry. I personally would just like to hear, first hand from Axl, about what has been going on in his life - I find him to be an enigma that interests me to death. So it woudl be nice to hear him talking about himself rather than reading what people think is going through his head..

Anyway... What would you like to see?

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So if an hour long special were to air on TV that was a sit down interview with Axl fucking Rose... Who would you want to do the interview? Somone professional like Barbara Walters or someone. Would you want it to be a serious, intraspective interview discussion emotions, feelings and personal direction more than music? Or would you rather a guy like Baz doin' a celebrity interview with his good friend; talking about music and all the stuff with Chinese Dem, etc?

Personally.. and I think a lot of people may disagree with me.. But I would love to see Axl sit down with Oprah and just let those two go to town. I think Axl would enjoy an interview with her. She seems to be very sensitive and real when it comes to talking to people such as Axl. And I think Axl and her would have very pleasant chemistry. I personally would just like to hear, first hand from Axl, about what has been going on in his life - I find him to be an enigma that interests me to death. So it woudl be nice to hear him talking about himself rather than reading what people think is going through his head..

Anyway... What would you like to see?

Howard Stern. He is the only interviewer who asks the intrusive questions. The rest all skirt the decent subjects.

Well Id love to hear an another interview like the Trunk one where basically it was just old friends chatting and the Trunk interrupting once in a while. It was a great 'interview' IMO :)

I'd love to see an Axl interview with Oprah! Beta could come on mid-interview, it would be interesting.

He's already talked to Kurt Loder many times, and he's probably retired now anyway.

I doubt Axl would do it, but I'd like to see it. JMO

Kurt Loder-he did a nice job interviewing him back in 92 on 'Famous Last Words'

Kurt never looked like he belonged on MTV to me, he was so straight laced. But he is def a good interviewer.

Maybe they should dig up Adam Curry or Ricky Rachman from the old Headbanger's Ball days to do it, heh, yep I'm old! :rolleyes:

I agree with Oprah actually. They're such polar opposites, I think it'd be hilarious (if nothing else) to see them conversing.

Fuck Howard Stern. He's a pervert and an asshole, and I find him to be very demeaning. Kurt Loder could do it but I always found him to be a bit dorky and unentertaining. And I just find Barbara Walters to be annoying as hell.