Axl's at VMA 2006 Show and Backstage, Sum Up

jack99

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I could see kids jumping around, waving their arms at him and generally screaming their delight, but I'm not suprised as quite a lot of teenagers are into GnR, the concert at Wembley Arena was a mix of age groups, there were quite a few that were my age and older (30s) but there was also some in their 20s and a few teenagers and kids there. Don't underestimate Axl's appeal, the kids today need a rebelious icon as much as we did at their age, there isn't much around to pick from and Axl is still the best rebel in town! Problem is their parents (us!) won't be horrified at their choice this time, in fact my son often borrows my GnR cds!

Jo

1010056xa5.jpg

im working on my 2 year old

Edited by profigala

I think it wold had been much better if they have played SCOM. The reaction might have been higher. But just put the volume at max, when he arrives to the presentation spot the croud goes crazy!!!! kinda remind me when the Crue came out in the Billboard awards (in 2004 I guess). rock3

Edited by Cold Razor

I could see kids jumping around, waving their arms at him and generally screaming their delight, but I'm not suprised as quite a lot of teenagers are into GnR, the concert at Wembley Arena was a mix of age groups, there were quite a few that were my age and older (30s) but there was also some in their 20s and a few teenagers and kids there. Don't underestimate Axl's appeal, the kids today need a rebelious icon as much as we did at their age, there isn't much around to pick from and Axl is still the best rebel in town! Problem is their parents (us!) won't be horrified at their choice this time, in fact my son often borrows my GnR cds!

Jo

My kids like GnR. my youngest likes to watch the rock am ring dvd, and tells me she wants to go to a guns n roses concert. She's not even 4 yet! She loves KOHD and YCBM! I think it's great that today's youth appreciates some of the music i grew up on.

Guest cherry_bomb

he looks so good. so young! just was amazing to see him in the limelight again, back to himself again. i cant really have pictured him doing that in 02 with the confidence and ease he portrayed the other night. brilliant rock3

Jo

1010056xa5.jpg

im working on my 2 year old

That is the cutest T-Shirt I have ever seen! Where do you get small people GnR clothes?

Jo

axl_vma06_060831-1.jpg

:heart: gorgeous as ever and look how nice his skin is.

beautiful :wub:

:o Why haven't I seen this yet?!

* :wub::wub::wub: *

Just imagine how incredible he would look if he still had the long red hair....

mMMm.

OMG He is gorgeous! And that mouth oh couldn't you just................. :wub:

lol this was on access hollywood

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P30YhnaMRTk

about hilfiger

Thanks. That was pretty cool. Its stupid that the guy interviewing him would ask him about Hilfiger this long after it happened. Access hollwood is just a stupid gossip show anyway.

Rock On

tbizzle

Source: Jossip

"I was a vip guest at the vmas last night and was brought to the grammercy hotel bar for an afterparty. Axel rose was sitting right next to us and tommy hilfiger came to his table and appologized and they hugged eachother and shook hands.

we then went to Bungalow 8 and we saw the olson twins and fergie from Blackeyed peas and axelrose with sebastian bach, sarah mills, ron jeremy, and others. when we were leaving the police were coming into shut the club and diddy with paris hilton and brandon davis were turned away at the door beacuse the police were there."