From Axl To Elton, The old gang's all here

gunsguy

1. Guns N' Roses -- We've all heard the stories of Axl Rose and his new band -- Tommy Stinson of the Replacements, guys who have played in Nine Inch Nails, other guys who play with chicken buckets on their heads. Nobody really has much of a clue what's going on with whomever is actually in Guns N' Roses these days. Which is why it promises to be the most interesting show of the fall. Let's see what Axl has needed so much time for.

man, they really have no idea.. :lol: !!..

this is probably what the general public know of gn'r right now, thats not good

Gunsguy

1. Guns N' Roses -- We've all heard the stories of Axl Rose and his new band -- Tommy Stinson of the Replacements, guys who have played in Nine Inch Nails, other guys who play with chicken buckets on their heads. Nobody really has much of a clue what's going on with whomever is actually in Guns N' Roses these days. Which is why it promises to be the most interesting show of the fall. Let's see what Axl has needed so much time for.

I like that about the current public image of Guns N' Roses. They have no idea what to expect and if they go to see them I believe they will leave impressed like we have all done.

This still gives me the sense about GN'R that there is still that 'anything can happen' aura about the group.

Guest cherry_bomb
that very sad , but its kinda true,

people that not GNR fans almost have no clue what goin on in GNR world :(

sad but true. and how would they know? gnr NEED to do some major magazine interviews and photo shoots.

I don't remember much promotion of GNR in past. There were stories in press and interviews with band members. I think with music, it is really just the music that does the business. Axl has sort of stepped into the shoes of past rockers so the press are all over this story. It's so easy to write stuff about Axl, he's never boring. Do yoy really want to see Axl do a commercial for Mountain Dew. Yes actually that would be cool.