STUDIO versions of The Blues, Maddy, Chinese Dem. and Better!

mrvics

• Replies 615
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't read through all 36 pages, so not sure if this has been posted before. I did some Googling and found that the building on the corner of Colorado Ave. and Coverfield Boulevard is currently 100% leased to Universal Music Group. This information was taken from the following link:

http://www.bigbluebus.com/placestogo/place...ogocategoryid=3

Arboretum

2220 Colorado Ave.

Santa Monica, 90404

(310) 449-1244

The magnificent Arboretum is a privately leased office complex at the corner of Colorado Ave. and Cloverfield Boulevard and is a prime example of the resurgence and prominence of Santa Monica as a thriving business community. It is managed by the Arboretum Management Co. and is currently 100% leased to Universal Music Group. There are no public facilities.

Edited by TheViper

Hey V man thats a killer story and ur a lucky SOB and to all the haters :fuckyou: lol

but theres a way to solve the USB issue with ur phone plugged in there should be an icon on the bottom of the screen letting you know its plugged in all u do is right click the icon and click update driver and your problem should be solved

I didn't read through all 36 pages, so not sure if this has been posted before. I did some Googling and found that the building on the corner of Colorado Ave. and Coverfield Boulevard is currently 100% leased to Universal Music Group. This information was taken from the following link:

http://www.bigbluebus.com/placestogo/place...ogocategoryid=3

Arboretum

2220 Colorado Ave.

Santa Monica, 90404

(310) 449-1244

The magnificent Arboretum is a privately leased office complex at the corner of Colorado Ave. and Cloverfield Boulevard and is a prime example of the resurgence and prominence of Santa Monica as a thriving business community. It is managed by the Arboretum Management Co. and is currently 100% leased to Universal Music Group. There are no public facilities.

The plot thickens...

Although the quality is bad I DO BELIEVE mrvics, he´s been here for a long time, he never starts any kind of bullshit and he is NOT a liar. Vics, if the kids believe you or not don´t worry, you know how they are ;) .

Thanx for sharing all this with us :)

Miss Rain.

Thanks. I really appreciate it.

I'm just glad there are a handful of members on this site (unlike HTGTH) that have enough sense of my character to know that I wouldn't make this up and, 2, that I know enough to tell the difference between what we've all heard and these studio versions that I overheard yesterday.

Was The Blues Like 2002 Or 2006 (Different Guitar/Piano/Intro).

It was hard to tell because the intro was low but I'd guess it was a piano intro. It was hard to tell though...I had to wiat for the music to pick up and change (and more importantly, for the traffic light to turn red) to finally recognize what song it was

That must have been an amazing experience to get caught up in,imagine eavesdropping on some record moguls listening to (apparantly) finished tracks!

What I found most interesting is the excitement and spark of magic it created for GnR fans here at the forum.Most everyone seemed willing to believe...there was a cool positive vibe going on!

People were willing to stay up late just to listen to a barely audible brief clip of a GnR song recorded outdoors on a cellphone while cars drove by.

THAT is the power behind Axl Rose and his music!

...and I noticed certain hardnosed characters unknowingly revealed themselves as "fan boys" by hanging around all that time just to hear the clip ;)

What I found most interesting is the excitement and spark of magic it created for GnR fans here at the forum.Most everyone seemed willing to believe...there was a cool positive vibe going on!

People were willing to stay up late just to listen to a barely audible brief clip of a GnR song recorded outdoors on a cellphone while cars drove by.

THAT is the power behind Axl Rose and his music!

Haha. It's true. What other bands could produce that much excitement over a shitty quality, 20 second clip that you can barely make out?

Proves how fucking eager we all are.

It was hard to tell because the intro was low but I'd guess it was a piano intro. It was hard to tell though...I had to wiat for the music to pick up and change (and more importantly, for the traffic light to turn red) to finally recognize what song it was

Okay, Well, Did Richard Do That Cool Guitar Thing After The Chorus Which He Did In 2002? Example:

The Blues - 2002 (Guitar Bit Clip)

now that sucks....

Sounds like live...so whats the big deal, if thats how the voice sounds

he should nevere realese it and destory the gnr name

dude whats yr problem? got some sand in yr vagina?

oh oh wait sorry, "freedom of speech", "respect my opinion and stuff".

Okay, Well, Did Richard Do That Cool Guitar Thing After The Chorus Which He Did In 2002? Example:

The Blues - 2002 (Guitar Bit Clip)

That's WAY too specific for me to tell. Sorry. I would have had to be up in that balcony to catch something like that.

I'm sure you all agree that in the situation I was in, catching the vocals is much easier than picking apart all the different intruments.