"I'm SO FKn Pissed ... I want to fkn throw up!!"

Franchelle

I wan't gonnA bother going...but, Then hyped myself up and made arrangements to go....

Asked for time off from work, scheduled a baysitter , the whole ten yards!!

I was just going to hit the sack for the night, to get ready for another work week..

.but, was excited and getting prepared , for atleast...

I had the show on Thursday to look forward to.......

AND WHAT DO I SEE!!?//... It's fkn rescheduled tILL FKn JAN!! :anger:

Bullshit!! My fkn Mother told me he would do this shit!! :fuckyou:

i'M soOOOO done WITH HIS aSS!! bITCH!!

Edited by Franchelle

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm done!! I bought a $100 ticket!!

I'm gonna get my fkn money back and hope he fkn trips on the grates in January, that what!!

GOD!! I HAte him right Now!! :anger:

STFU.

Cry me a fucking river.

Be happy he didn't cancel the show.

You people bitch and complain about everything fucking thing Axl does. First you people bitch and moan that the CD isn't out, so the guy postpones a few fucking shows so they can get the CD ready for release....and what do you do in return??? You bitch and moan because of the shows being postponed!

Well guess what....you can't have everything done your way.

Fuckin a.

Edited by Superhuman55

I'm gonna get my fkn money back and hope he fkn trips on the grates in January, that what!!

STFU.

Cry me a fucking river.

You people bitch and complain about everything fucking thing Axl does. First you people bitch and moan that the CD isn't out, so the guy postpones a few fucking shows so they can get the CD ready for release....and what do you do in return??? You bitch and moan because of the shows being postponed!

Fuckin a.

I'll cry you a fkn RIver, you little Bitch!!

SHut the Fuck up !!!

I don't give a fuck about a new CD!! NEver have!!

You don't know me, so DON'T fkn address me like you do!!

:fuckyou:

STFU.

Cry me a fucking river.

Fuckin a.

I'll cry you a fkn RIver, you little Bitch!!

SHut the Fuck up !!!

I don't give a fuck about a new CD!! NEver have!!

You don't know me, so DON'T fkn address me like you do!!

:fuckyou:

Yea, and I'm pretty sure Axl doesn't give a fuck about you crying and having to wait an extra few months to see him perform.

STFU.

Cry me a fucking river.

Fuckin a.

wow..

do you feel all better now..

do you need your bottle of milk..

what the problem is..

if you set the show up on a date, it should be on that date.. :drevil:

she had every thing all set up to do this show, and it gets moved...

maybe your rich, and dont have a job or kids..

and, dont have to worry about stuff like that..

but, sounds like she did...

Sorry, I'm not rich, and I do have a job and go to school.

I don't know what you're trying to get at.

If the show I got tickets for got postponed, I wouldn't cry. I'd adjust to the situation and get ready for the new date.

Life's a bitch. Shit happens. I'm pretty sure there are more important things in life than worrying about when you're gonna get to see GN'R.

Some of us lead a hectic life with jobs, school, kids, deadlines,etc...cancellations/postponements may not be a big deal for some, but it is a huge deal for others. I can completely understand her dissapointment and anger. When you schedule and plan your time around something only for it to fall through. Some of you (superhuman) are incredibly insensitive. Let her vent for christ sake.

its not THAT big a deal really is it??

calm down, cancel the babysitter....easy to do it's only a phonecall.

tell your boss you will be in that day/days after all but you will be needing the other dates off (at least they will have more notice now)

yeah its a bitch the show is moved but at least you weren't standing there in the crowd when you heard.

This is clearly for the good of the band. Maybe they are actually too busy trying to get the CD out! Ever thought of that?

I have no doubt that I'd be just as gutted - but hey - you'll get them in Jan.

AND...AND...you'll get the new album played live!! Every cloud has a silver lining....

Edited by invisible_rose

its not THAT big a deal really is it??

calm down, cancel the babysitter....easy to do it's only a phonecall.

tell your boss you will be in that day/days after all but you will be needing the other dates off (at least they will have more notice now)

yeah its a bitch the show is moved but at least you weren't standing there in the crowd when you heard.

In January, when I'm in that crowd...knowing Axl...anything is possible... :unsure: