Axl maybe closer than we think

Allen8R

Starts to make you wonder what he makes of us all and some of the things that get said on here! For the record Axl I think your awsome and have been a loyal fan since the 80s, thanks for the concert and I'll be there when you come to the UK again (hopefully next year!) How about a back stage pass??! :)

Jo

I'm sure he will take that very seriously(if you hadn't have asked for a backstage pass).

Couldn't resist the last part!

Jo

Ha ha don´t worry honey,you´ll have your backstage pass, Axl will Fedex it to you :P

j/k

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man, I have got not clue as to if he might read these forums, I am just so glad has had the balls it took to pick himself up and start playing again. To hell with all those fucks out there that thought he was washed up, he proved them all wrong.

Good man !!!

Man, I have got not clue as to if he might read these forums, I am just so glad has had the balls it took to pick himself up and start playing again. To hell with all those fucks out there that thought he was washed up, he proved them all wrong.

Good man !!!

VERY WELL SAID!!!!! rock3

Starts to make you wonder what he makes of us all and some of the things that get said on here! For the record Axl I think your awsome and have been a loyal fan since the 80s, thanks for the concert and I'll be there when you come to the UK again (hopefully next year!) How about a back stage pass??! :)

Jo

I'm sure he will take that very seriously(if you hadn't have asked for a backstage pass).

Couldn't resist the last part!

Jo

Ha ha don´t worry honey,you´ll have your backstage pass, Axl will Fedex it to you :P

j/k

LOL very good! :P

Jo

Your all downloading mother fuckers.

now i have this problem guys, this is off topic,

people at work dont like my hairstyle but i think its cool,

its braids,

what do you think i should do?

That was just fucking great. Why can't anyone leave it fucking be. The braids are better than anything you have, just remember who is wearing them!

Edited by Billy B

Your all downloading mother fuckers.

now i have this problem guys, this is off topic,

people at work dont like my hairstyle but i think its cool,

its braids,

what do you think i should do?

well, maybe releasing Chinese Democracy would make you feel better :laugh:

He might come every now and then to some sites but i def think there is people of his team who let him know whats new or interesting on the net about him or GNR, if not remember RIR III where he even bashed some people with some serious weird issues that used to diss him on their sites and he was fed up of them :P

He might come every now and then to some sites but i def think there is people of his team who let him know whats new or interesting on the net about him or GNR, if not remember RIR III where he even bashed some people with some serious weird issues that used to diss him on their sites and he was fed up of them :P

yep some great rants from rock in rio

Whether he reads the forums himself or has people to do it for him, it´s pretty clear he knows what´s going on, the good things and the bad things too.

look out someones watching us :unsure::confused:

yo axl! it's aussie, you're australian child prodigy, here to keep it rockin keep it rockin.

No side effects, no sign of slowing

The streams flowing, take a drink from life

The City lights shining infecting those who pass by

The natures so rare it’s cherished by the eye

Beaches so long sand so white

It’s where you perspire ladies have the desire

From Brisbane to Melbourne’s south side

From Perth to Sydney’s riots

People just feel so lucky

When they return to there own peace of paradise

So laid-back it’s a melting pot

No real culture, no races divide

Leonardo never lived my life he died

History’s never meant much to a young nations life

Hollywood boulevard doesn’t shape this lifestyle

Fighting for there own right

Botox hasn’t infected these eyes

Vanity rules less lives

English still spoken yeah that’s right,

No retarded hommie tongue

Yo bitch that shit don’t fly

Wearing shit not you’re size

It’s just not right

A front so large it’s a city built just for me

East side west side

I’ll put a cap where the sun don’t shine

Then I’ll take my bitch ass back to the street

It’s Devine

:xmasssanta:

There any reason these threads emerge every couple of months?

So what if Axl posts on the internet, what would make that so different from you or I posting here? Especially on a board of a band he IS a part of and takes much control of?

If I have encountered him on the web, thats awesome, he's inspired me in more ways than one... but I dont consider him a god or even a personal idol. He is definately my favorite "celebrity" of music of all time though.

i wouldnt doubt it

remember we had a thread about how he better not come out sporting jerseys during this past '06 tour? and he didnt!....you never know, he could have read it

Curious... does anyone know the answers to these questions?...

1. Why does Axl wear a button-down shirt over a t-shirt most of the time?

2. Why does BF do "Don't Cry" and not Axl?

3. Why does Axl deliberately come on late most of the time?

My personal oppinion on why he leaked some of the album is too crazy to even post. But in the conspiracy world there's this saying, "The truth can be stranger than fiction." My oppinion is that he really only intended to leak one song, but didn't want to draw attention to it... so he leaked more.

Regardless, he definitely lurks now that membership isn't required, but mostly during the down time. (Like now) And my gut feeling is that Ron is erasing Buckethead's album tracks as we speak. But that's JUST a gut feeling and not based on any cryptic attempt on my part to pass info from my brother... who knows Ron well.

ER

Way to try to draw attention to yourself dipshit.

It's confirmed that Ron is not going to be on Chinese democracy. It was confirmed by Ron himself as well.

But nice try, at least you proved your a dumbass.

And why in the Hell do you have a link to the interview with the vampire soundtrack in your post?

A8R

I was thinking of this the other day. It would make perfect sense. I have posted before that I thought the song leaks were ways of sampling the material to fans as a streteigic means of seeing where they are and where they should take Chinese Democracy. If there is anywhere to go and see what the fans are thinking, I think that tis forum would be the best. The VR loving new band hating people at one end of the spectrum and the Complete Axl - lite mongers at the other end of the spectrum. Then the majority of people in between. The ones like me, (allthough i tend to be a slight bit more of a right winger axl-lite).

But I would be willing ot bet that at least one of the memebr of GN'R maybe even Axl himself is a member of this forum who views and posts from time to time. Checks in to see what people think of the leaks. Maybe tries out an idea from time to time.

HAHAHA, I wonder who it is?

anyways, Axl if you are here and reading this. PLEASE HURRY UP WITH CHINESE DEMOCRACY, it allready sounds better than velvet revolver.

oh, use the guitar intro to the blues to, it's way better that way.

Don't worry! Axl will do that! And the first copy will be yours :rofl-lol:

Way to try to draw attention to yourself dipshit.

It's confirmed that Ron is not going to be on Chinese democracy. It was confirmed by Ron himself as well.

But nice try, at least you proved your a dumbass.

And why in the Hell do you have a link to the interview with the vampire soundtrack in your post?

A8R

When did Ron confirm that? Was it BEFORE Axl cleared 28 days between 9/24 and 10/20? Regardless, it's STILL justa gut feeling.

And I DO know stuff and have stuff that I could post. But Ron is the coolest dude in the north-east corridor. I also have shit-loads of video from high-level vip at Donington. But I didn't even put it in my movie because I don't want to be "one of those people who use others to get ahead."

The link to IWTV isn't for you, because you don't know anything about illusion.

The answers:

1. Pictures of his stomach from bad camera angles even though he is in shape.

2. Don't Cry is very difficult to do Live. (Vocally)

3. Crowd psychology

ER

Man, you are such a Bullshiter. http://www.mygnrforum.com/index.php?showtopic=80804

Thoses asweres ar all bullshit as well. Axl wont do Don't cry because shannon Hoon is dead and he sang backup on it.

A8R