Axl maybe closer than we think

Allen8R

I was thinking of this the other day. It would make perfect sense. I have posted before that I thought the song leaks were ways of sampling the material to fans as a streteigic means of seeing where they are and where they should take Chinese Democracy. If there is anywhere to go and see what the fans are thinking, I think that tis forum would be the best. The VR loving new band hating people at one end of the spectrum and the Complete Axl - lite mongers at the other end of the spectrum. Then the majority of people in between. The ones like me, (allthough i tend to be a slight bit more of a right winger axl-lite).

But I would be willing ot bet that at least one of the memebr of GN'R maybe even Axl himself is a member of this forum who views and posts from time to time. Checks in to see what people think of the leaks. Maybe tries out an idea from time to time.

HAHAHA, I wonder who it is?

anyways, Axl if you are here and reading this. PLEASE HURRY UP WITH CHINESE DEMOCRACY, it allready sounds better than velvet revolver.

oh, use the guitar intro to the blues to, it's way better that way.

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also Axl if you're listening, use the same guitar tone on Better Live as the Better Studio :P And shorten There Was A Time...And use some of the solo parts of IRS Live in the verses on the Studio one.

You got that?

:| :|

Edited by GNR'R

I doubt he is the one you know as Infamous. Infamous later stated that he was not Axl...and laughed at everyone who didn't believe him.

Don't believe everything you read.

(Ain't that ironic)

Edited by GNR'R

Also Axl if you're listening, use the same guitar tone on Better Live as the Better Studio :P And shorten There Was A Time...And use some of the solo parts of IRS Live in the verses on the Studio one.

You got that?

No! There Was A Time is perfect with the solo. But maybe the first live Finck solo in I.R.S. should be used on Cd. ;) And better is good how it is. rock3

And I also think, that at least one band member is a member here (I think it's Bumblefoot, he seems to be an intenet freak. :P )

Edited by Iceman24

You got that?

No! There Was A Time is perfect with the solo. But maybe the first live Finck solo in I.R.S. should be used on Cd. ;) And better is good how it is. rock3

And I also think, that at least one band member is a member here (I think it's Bumblefoot, he seems to be an intenet freak. :P )

according to myspace bbf he doesnt -_-

You got that?

Would be cool if 'the foot' was on here :)

You rule Ron B)

I'd put money on Axl being a member. I bet he gets a right good laugh reading some of the stuff on here.

R.

Yep and I bet he is one of the new GN'R basher cupcakes :rofl-lol: That would actually be hilarious :P

There are two people on this site that I tend to dislike for various reasons. Jackamo is one of them and it's so awsome that he got told off by one of the band members...lol. That would be awsome if that infamous guy was Axl, and he told off Kaneda. That guy is worse than than a politician for changing his mind all the time.

i wouldnt doubt it

remember we had a thread about how he better not come out sporting jerseys during this past '06 tour? and he didnt!....you never know, he could have read it

Remember all the threads telling him to release the album in 2004? Well, he went right ahead and.........oh, well that one didn't work out quite so good. :rolleyes:

It wouldn't surprise me if someone was checking in on GN'R forums but I seriously doubt if Axl would waste his own time. Although there always is the slight chance that Axl might be kaneda, testing our loyalty by talking smack about GN'R. :drevil:

well...

if Imfamous was really Axl..[i highly doubt this..]

then, he was last on August 8th... :book:

Yeah I noticed that too. But this was around the time that warchild was banned - and some claim that they were both him.:)

I also see that INFAMOUS' name has been deleted from the "Members" section. How strange.:o

Chances are Axl has been on here a few times and checked what's going on. But if he has a nickname and is a member, Madison or Eric would know it.

Of course, the couldn't tell the rest of us anyway, but they would know. No doubt about that.

Also, I actually think Axl cares about what us die-hards think. I found it a bit odd that he changed hair-style and clothings before this latest comeback. As if he knew what we thought about that.

If this is the case, then Axl is genuinly insecure about this GnR resurrection. He doesn't feel like he's THAT Axl Rose anymore if he cares about stupid forums like this( no offence ) and what people think of him.

What made William Bailey household Axl Rose in the first place, was that he didn't give fuck all about what others opinions.

What we know for sure is that Richard Fortus and Tommy Stinson check HTGTH - this according to someone who asked Robin after a concert recently.:)

By the way Richard told Jackamo off recently for dissing Chris Pitman. I *tend* to it being him though again I could be wrong.:)

:laugh: Could you tell us more about Richard telling Jackamo off? :heart:

I have no doubt that the crazy fucker reads these forums for the reviews, but probably not when nothing is happening.

On the off chance your reading this one.....stop dancing around like a homo during the shows, The Blues sucks balls, Appetite is twenty years old and therefore not all that exciting, Chinese Democracy is a bad ass song and KOHD is not.

Chances are Axl has been on here a few times and checked what's going on. But if he has a nickname and is a member, Madison or Eric would know it.

There's no way to know who is on the other end...unless he/she tells who they realy are! ...your coputer shows only your IP an ISP you belong too....that's it!

I do believe that he browses GNR boards time to time..... he's human after all. He knows he has fans online!..you will be curious too of what people say about you, wouldn't you??

Yo Bach, the man with the answers!prost.gif

Also, I actually think Axl cares about what us die-hards think. I found it a bit odd that he changed hair-style and clothings before this latest comeback. As if he knew what we thought about that.

I said white makes you look larger physically and that black makes you look more slender - and after that he hasn't been photographed in anything white again! :laugh:

What made William Bailey household Axl Rose in the first place, was that he didn't give fuck all about what others opinions.

Errr... "GITR"?:)

What we know for sure is that Richard Fortus and Tommy Stinson check HTGTH - this according to someone who asked Robin after a concert recently.:)

By the way Richard told Jackamo off recently for dissing Chris Pitman. I *tend* to it being him though again I could be wrong.:)

:laugh: Could you tell us more about Richard telling Jackamo off? :heart:

Haha! Someone calling themselves "Richard" went on the "Chris Pitman Website" and told Jackamo (and others) to "stop it" and that Pitman "has great input on the record".prost.gif

And by the way the link to that site was posted in our beloved "Aint It Fun?" section.:)