Axl maybe closer than we think

Allen8R

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chances are Axl has been on here a few times and checked what's going on. But if he has a nickname and is a member, Madison or Eric would know it.

There's no way to know who is on the other end...unless he/she tells who they realy are! ...your coputer shows only your IP an ISP you belong too....that's it!

I do believe that he browses GNR boards time to time..... he's human after all. He knows he has fans online!..you will be curious too of what people say about you, wouldn't you??

I agree, but at least Madison has been in contact with Merck and others in the camp and I'm quite certain she know who's on and who's not..she's a big fan herself and it would be unreasonable to think she hasn't made attempts to figure this out several times..she knows..

There are obviously ALOT of people here who think Axl is a member. And they act as if their brown-nosing is going to get them a pat on the head.

Ferris - "you cant respect someone who kisses your ass"

There are alot of Cameron's on this forum.

You will never know who it is. I am sure if he were to reveal himself(if he was a member), there would be 1,000 ho-groupies hounding him 24/7. Not to mention the bums of this site asking for a handout. Then there would be the half assed musicians who would beg for equipment or a job.

If he is here - he reads

If he isnt here - he doesnt read

Who cares. Too many here keep doing the "I wonder what Axl would think of this" shit. Or the "Hey look at me Axl, dammit I can smooch ass better than the rest of em"

There are obviously ALOT of people here who think Axl is a member. And they act as if their brown-nosing is going to get them a pat on the head.

You will never know who it is. I am sure if he were to reveal himself(if he was a member), there would be 1,000 ho-groupies hounding him 24/7. Not to mention the bums of this site asking for a handout. Then there would be the half assed musicians who would beg for equipment or a job.

If he is here - he reads

Who cares. Too many here keep doing the "I wonder what Axl would think of this" shit. Or the "Hey look at me Axl, dammit I can smooch ass better than the rest of em"

It appears as if you think you are one hell of alot smarter than you really are. You just proved that you are a moron.

"If he is here - he reads

If he isnt here - he doesnt read"

No fucking shit. Are you serious? I didn't know that man. It's a good thing we have someone as smart as you on this site to point that out for us as well as tell us Bin Laden killed GNR.

that had to be the most pointless post I have read since someone wrote that chinese democracy has been taking a long time. Personaly I think it would be cool if Axl was posting and talking with us all these years, as well as learning from us. We would literaly be helping Axl with Chinese Democracy. If you don't care about that, dont bother looking at the thread. Fuckhead. Especially if all you want to do is spread negativity and try and flame at other memeber of the forum. If you think you are a bgger asshole than me then you got something to learn, so you can make like Axl at that montreal show in 92 and Fuck off.

Edited by allen8r

If he is here - he reads

It appears as if you think you are one hell of alot smarter than you really are. You just proved that you are a moron.

No fucking shit. Are you serious? I didn't know that man. It's a good thing we have someone as smart as you on this site to point that out for us as well as tell us Bin Laden killed GNR.

Its called sarcasm airhead.

Did you hear a whooshing sound?! :rolleyes:

It was mentioned to prove that it really doesnt matter does it?

Does it thrill you all so much that he may post here? This same shit has been asked 50 times. And to prove maybe a little common sense to you. I KNOW HOW TO USE THE SEARCH FEATURE INSTEAD OF REPOSTING AN OLD AND TIRED THREAD!

We would literaly be helping Axl with Chinese Democracy.

:rolleyes:

If you think you are a bgger asshole than me then you got something to learn

Oh look, you can mimic Axl :rolleyes: Very impressive

Edited by bin laden killed gnr

Lol this forum makes me laugh a lot.

Who gives a fuck if axl reads this forum or not? If he does thats so fucking cool and the biggest musical genius ( in my personal opinion ) reads the same forum i do lol. If not then thank fuck coz hes working on CD hell yeah.

Personally i think that despite obviously not being ideal, the delays in CD are great, when the new material is relased it will be just awesome. I've been waiting around for this just as long as all you other guys but i dont mind waiting and wont bash the guy for taking way too long to release an album or if he has a beard or not, or if he actually dresses like a forty year old or (imagine that how dare he :P :P ). I know yeah, its been way way overdue but hell i just be so happy to hear anything new and if i just have to keep going to live shows to get wee glimpses of that then i dont mind. :)

But to all you idiots out there stop trying to kiss axls ass by worshipping everything he does he has REAL people falling over him to do that, i love the guy to bits hes been a huge inspiration in my life and if the songs and music ive produced are half as good as his then i owe hm the world. But the guys not perfect i think if he does read here he would appreciate the people more who reveal their true selfs and go with th good n the bad not that stupid fuckers who cant like VR coz slash n the guys are no longer in GNR or the guys who hate axl coz he cant dance. Ah so what he can do his welcome to the jungle dance infront of me anytime lol.

I'm sure its not the first time this has been said but sure i needed a rant its that time of the month :rofl-lol:

To all you normal people who dont hate or obsess with axl 24-7 but appreciate the time and effort he is still going to to give us fans a piece of his talent rock3

To everyone else: :monkey: < ( i just think hes cute and shuld be used somehwere here)

Axl man if you do read here: YA ROCKET YE lol (pst i have writers block come help me lol).

Rosie.

Guest Matt13

If he is here - he reads

that had to be the most pointless post I have read since someone wrote that chinese democracy has been taking a long time. Personaly I think it would be cool if Axl was posting and talking with us all these years, as well as learning from us. We would literaly be helping Axl with Chinese Democracy. If you don't care about that, dont bother looking at the thread. Fuckhead. Especially if all you want to do is spread negativity and try and flame at other memeber of the forum. If you think you are a bgger asshole than me then you got something to learn, so you can make like Axl at that montreal show in 92 and Fuck off.

Wow, I thought I was reading something I posted there... I must say, good work, kind sir.

Honestly though, this topic has been beaten like a dead horse over the years. The answer is simple.

Put yourself in Axl's shoes. If you knew there were these whole entire online worlds dedicated to yourself, what would you do? Never go there? Never check them out?

The biggest driving force behind human kind is curiosity .

Of course he reads this shit. He's certainly human.

yup but curiosity killed the cat didnt it lol.

curiosity can kill a persons self belief and confidence , so in certain personalitys one negative comment could overshadow a thousand positive comments. Sometimes its better to distance yourself from situations that could damage your confidence so quickly like that. No matter if you know the person who made it or not.

So again, just ecause it is human nature to be curious doesnt mean he would be curious ENOUGH to go reading forums about himself. I know i def would but it would be hard to distance yourself from negative comments and he usual arseholes who are just out to bash, that fan forums always attract.

Anyways i would think hes a very busy man and prob wouldnt have a lot of time to go reading on the net, maybe on the tourbus he gets his laptop out lol.

dude infamous used to be on the board alot he is not axl just does not show up anymore becuase the newbies annoy him like the rest of us.

No, you´re wrong. Infamous and Warchild were the same person and Madison banned Warchild and his other nick too, that´s why he doesn´t post here anymore.