Axl maybe closer than we think

Allen8R

NO, I didn't, answer that question?And no, that site is not "ridiculous", though you may well be for saying that

and yes, Almost Famous that forum was brutal indeed, vicious bunch there was!

Sharpshooter

Brings back the memories...Felix was the best poster over there. ;)

Darkanus is at that site I am not allowed to talk about, a lot of people are upset with him, but I guess this is off topic.

So on topic, yes I am almost sure this site is scoped out routinely by someone in the gnr camp.

SS

Are people still pissed about the fact he ripped off the people for the Hammerstein DVD's?

Edit: Yep, check it out:

http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/board/i...p?topic=31510.0

Everyone thought he was great, but in the end, took around $1000 from GNR fans. That's just low. At least post n' say that he's not able to do so and refund their money.

Edited by Almost Famous

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Darkanus is at that site I am not allowed to talk about, a lot of people are upset with him, but I guess this is off topic.

So on topic, yes I am almost sure this site is scoped out routinely by someone in the gnr camp.

SS

Hi warchild.

Wouldn't surprise me.

SS

I can see you're still harboring that personal vendetta against dark, huh?

Bye bye WC. Wasn't yesterday's spamming spree enough for ya? Please get a life.

SS

Its not just a personal vendetta anymore, considering Dark fucked over a lot of people that paid him to have the hammerstein dvds sent out

thats low stuff

Yep, it was Felix. There's more to the username, but I can't remember it off hand, I'm leaning towards Felix The Housecat, Felix_the_housecat, Felix_da_housecat, or felix Da cat.

But yes, Axl posted under the username that had Felix in it on the GNRonline forum. How else would he have known about Xozi n' Ronaldo? (Rock In Rio 3 Internet Rant)

SS

Its not just a personal vendetta anymore, considering Dark fucked over a lot of people that paid him to have the hammerstein dvds sent out

thats low stuff

dark said most of the people have now been sent their DVDs, and he's in the process of sending out the remaining few who didn't. That's what he told me.

SS

thats low stuff

I've always supported darknemus, but I have to agree that this is perhaps more than a little unfair on his behalf. I really hope he provides a valid explanation for all this when he returns. He's never seemed like one to scam others, and I hope my judge of his character wasn't as distorted as it seems to be.

Anyway, back on topic everyone.

EDIT: There you go - thankyou for that madison. :)

Edited by highvoltage

SS

I knew this guy was warchild reading the thread before I noticed that he had been banned allready today. LOL. You can feel his cynicism in his posts.

Good job with the banning.

Good old days, Felix the Cat if i remember correctly.. And that Xozi... you remember?

ALL HAIL TO AXL, XOZI

or something like that..

Felix Da Cat :rolleyes:

haha, funny thread, would be cool if the axe man posted and read the forum, but we will never know so it's kinda pointless thinking about it.

warchild was a crazy mother fucker :laugh:,

your quote is "Wheat" field, I don't know what a weat is, don't think I want to.

hey sorry ive been away for a while,

can somone tel me why war child was banned..

because he is a tool..

No, he isn´t. He is a very cool guy who always tells what he thinks and speaks his mind but some people don´t like it and he got unfairly banned while other weekly shit spreaders are still here,ironic,isn´t it?

Now on topic, I do think Axl or someone close to him is around the forums. It´s normal, if you knew there are a lot of people talking about you wouldn´t you like to know what they say?.. don´t forget he´s human.

Edited by November_rain

because he is a tool..

No, he isn´t. He is a very cool guy who always tells what he thinks and speaks his mind but some people don´t like it and he got unfairly banned while other weekly shit spreaders are still here,ironic,isn´t it

:laugh:

I was thinking of this the other day. It would make perfect sense. I have posted before that I thought the song leaks were ways of sampling the material to fans as a streteigic means of seeing where they are and where they should take Chinese Democracy. If there is anywhere to go and see what the fans are thinking, I think that tis forum would be the best. The VR loving new band hating people at one end of the spectrum and the Complete Axl - lite mongers at the other end of the spectrum. Then the majority of people in between. The ones like me, (allthough i tend to be a slight bit more of a right winger axl-lite).

But I would be willing ot bet that at least one of the memebr of GN'R maybe even Axl himself is a member of this forum who views and posts from time to time. Checks in to see what people think of the leaks. Maybe tries out an idea from time to time.

HAHAHA, I wonder who it is?

anyways, Axl if you are here and reading this. PLEASE HURRY UP WITH CHINESE DEMOCRACY, it allready sounds better than velvet revolver.

oh, use the guitar intro to the blues to, it's way better that way.

..and? how should we act?

because he is a tool..

No, he isn´t. He is a very cool guy who always tells what he thinks and speaks his mind but some people don´t like it and he got unfairly banned while other weekly shit spreaders are still here,ironic,isn´t it

:laugh:

Seconded. :rofl-lol: