Axl maybe closer than we think

Allen8R

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sometimes you would think he's with us,

Indeed the thread about he shouldn't wear the sport outfit... and he changed it,

and after the leak, somebody said the T.W.A.T. intro sounded like Eminem, and he changed it...

I think he does listen to our opinions <_<

axl might read the boards but not post there are loads of people who read but dont post

You think any of the band visit or post here? I reckon BBF might have registered - after all the download section is only available to members and he needs to listen to the album somewhere!

Im serious,

this guy doesnt laugh or anything,

just talks seriously n shit like he works for gnr

only 6 posts though

Posted on: Oct 3 2006, 05:47 PM

The management of Guns N' Roses 2006 are responsible for the advertisement and promotion.

Think before you speak you stupid child.

Posted on: Oct 3 2006, 06:02 PM

These days will never end.

If its not officialy stated, its not true,

so much bullshit

Posted on: Oct 3 2006, 05:55 PM

This topic has put a smile on my face.

Posted on: Oct 3 2006, 05:50 PM

I hope you mean by lyrics as its not Axl, Its Guns N' Roses.

People on this board bitch about how the press and GNR haters say its not Guns N' Roses without Slash when you yourself, are referring to the band as one person.

Posted on: Oct 3 2006, 05:47 PM

The management of Guns N' Roses 2006 are responsible for the advertisement and promotion.

Think before you speak you stupid child.

If Axl does check out this site (and probably others) I doubt he's been doing so recently as I would imagine he's a tad on the busy side............!

I'd like to think that when he has a spare moment he has a quick surf online and maybe he has read some topics on this board before.

Jo

If Axl does check out this site (and probably others) I doubt he's been doing so recently as I would imagine he's a tad on the busy side............!

I'd like to think that when he has a spare moment he has a quick surf online and maybe he has read some topics on this board before.

Jo

he might browse once a month to have a quick look

Jo

he might browse once a month to have a quick look

I think him or someone must

A8R

Starts to make you wonder what he makes of us all and some of the things that get said on here! For the record Axl I think your awsome and have been a loyal fan since the 80s, thanks for the concert and I'll be there when you come to the UK again (hopefully next year!) How about a back stage pass??! :)

Jo

Starts to make you wonder what he makes of us all and some of the things that get said on here! For the record Axl I think your awsome and have been a loyal fan since the 80s, thanks for the concert and I'll be there when you come to the UK again (hopefully next year!) How about a back stage pass??! :)

Jo

I'm sure he will take that very seriously(if you hadn't have asked for a backstage pass).

Jo

I'm sure he will take that very seriously(if you hadn't have asked for a backstage pass).

Couldn't resist the last part!

Jo