Axl maybe closer than we think

Allen8R

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Beta posts on HTGTH, so I guess nobody knows everything,or anything sometimes, no matter what kind of

contacts they might claim to have. Food for thought.

i dont like HTGTH and how come she dont post here

Because she would suffer a finger stroke if she had to answer to all the childish, stupid and negative shit some people post here. :xmasssanta:

I would love to have some verifiable proof that axl has or has not posted here, is this all heresay or has anyone got valid proof? and yes, beta is at HTGTH.

Does anyone know for a fact what they are talking about here, or is it a way to pass the day?

SS

PM me if you wish

Yes, I remember Infamous or something like it, from my online browsing, but I do remember he was a funny dude, doies anybody know what happened? did he just quit posting? I think that may have been axl, but if anybody can prove this i would be most thankful.

SS

I also need instructions for signature and avatar

dude infamous used to be on the board alot he is not axl just does not show up anymore becuase the newbies annoy him like the rest of us.

No, you´re wrong. Infamous and Warchild were the same person and Madison banned Warchild and his other nick too, that´s why he doesn´t post here anymore.

I never found out, why did WC get banned? :unsure:

Yes, I remember Infamous or something like it, from my online browsing, but I do remember he was a funny dude, doies anybody know what happened? did he just quit posting? I think that may have been axl, but if anybody can prove this i would be most thankful.

SS

I also need instructions for signature and avatar

Infamous was not Axl. He was a forum member known as Warchild, who has since been banned.

As for your signature and avatar -

Signature FAQ

Thank you, but can i ask how you know this for a fact> not trying to cause trouble, english isn't my first language, but i try. does axl talk to the admins here like he does on HTGTH? I am curious.

thank you ever much for the informartion on signatures, a nice person came to help me.

SS.

Maybe axl is busy, he doesn't keep up with time real good, but the person was funny to me when i could read, i usually stay at htgth. Maybe he got confused, i not trying to cause trouble highvoltage.

can I have a nice avatar like everyone elkse? It sounded like axl to me, bit i am not american.

SS

I know Richard checks the forums, and anyone doubting Axl doesn't is at best, naive!

UK SUBS.

Agree with you, 110%

SharpShooter

You registered just to plug htgth didn't you? ;)

That site is ridiculous! Every fucking topic is closed before the second page almost. WE TODD ID

NO, I didn't, answer that question?And no, that site is not "ridiculous", though you may well be for saying that

and yes, Almost Famous that forum was brutal indeed, vicious bunch there was!

Sharpshooter

Edited by Sharpshooter

I know Richard checks the forums, and anyone doubting Axl doesn't is at best, naive!

UK SUBS.

Agree with you, 110%

SharpShooter

You registered just to plug htgth didn't you? ;)

That site is ridiculous! Every fucking topic is closed before the second page almost. WE TODD ID

NO, I didn't, answer that question?And no, that site is not "ridiculous", though you may well be for saying that

and yes, Almost Famous that forum was brutal indeed, vicious bunch there was!

Sharpshooter

How is it not ridiculous to only be able to read topics in GNR DISCUSSION? :question:

It's nothing but a soapbox for Jarmo and an 'anything goes' type of discussion site.

A new topic is started....two minutes later, it's LOCKED!! :rolleyes:

But anyways, that site has already gotten way too much exposure.

I think you guys may be overestimating our importance lol.

Axl is not a computer nerd. He has a life. Why sit at the computer and lurk here when he could be laying by a pool somewhere?

Axcl may have dropped by at some point in history, but dont count on him being some kind of regular, or even semi-regular.

You registered just to plug htgth didn't you? ;) ...

I have to agree.

Sharpshooter - if you want to advertise other forums, please use the Ain't It Fun section. That's what it's for. Your question about a banned member has already been answered at least three times in this thread. Please stop asking it.

I have to agree.

Sharpshooter - if you want to advertise other forums, please use the Ain't It Fun section. That's what it's for. Your question about a banned member has already been answered at least three times in this thread. Please stop asking it.

I'm just more familiar with that forum, and I didn't ask about other members all by myself,check the thread line. A lot of people asked questions, I was just curious, And I do think he checks these forums, or has someone do it for him. Listen to the Trunk show.

SS

I have to agree.

Just another post from Madison. Were is darknemus btw Madison...im waiting for a new rumor to be started!