Chinese Democracy release date

Jackyl042

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There's a rumour going around that Axl mentioned that the album will be coming out as tour ventures to Canada. The Toronto show is on the 15th, which is a Wednesday. It's all circumstantial, but most of the evidence points to November 14th.

Cheers,

Andrew

Straight from the rep's mouth.... he got that info from the Toronto Office...

Would make sense because after Dec 1st, you're pretty much done for X-Mas...

Yeah that's what I was thinking if they are serious about CD coming out this year.

Any single info.? Or am I just pushing it?:)

Would I be pushing it even more if I was to ask what stage is CD in now? I'm sure loadsa people wanna know.:)

There's a rumour going around that Axl mentioned that the album will be coming out as tour ventures to Canada. The Toronto show is on the 15th, which is a Wednesday. It's all circumstantial, but most of the evidence points to November 14th.

Cheers,

Andrew

that would be awesome! rock3

link or something?

Link? to what a guy told him? :blink: we statrted getting links to things which don't involve computers now? Cool, i'll just get a link back to all the euro GnR gigs i missed over the summer..... Wembley 29th here i come.... :P

link or something?

Link? to what a guy told him? :blink: we statrted getting links to things which don't involve computers now? Cool, i'll just get a link back to all the euro GnR gigs i missed over the summer..... Wembley 29th here i come.... :P

Hammerstein 12th! :)

I'll have to see if the "iTunes will have a nice surprise for us soon" guy has been up to much lately on HTGTH.:)

Once the record company has the album and is moving forward with the release date we'll hear more rumours of this kind. More people will be involved and will know what's going on and they will talk and eventually the word will make it's way out. If the CIA can't keep anti-terrorist operations secret, then I think we'll hear some reliable rumours about when the album is due to be released.

Here we go with november again.

Yep- deja vu. Not to discredit the source, but we hear this every year people. There's no reason to get overly hopeful untill we have something official.