Rollingstone.com thinks November 21st is the date!

slashplay

• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^

Dark_future It's pretty pathetic that you went & edited your post to change "cunt" into "thunder cunt".

There are more old guns fans than Jay-Z fans.

There are more Jay-Z fans than new guns fans.

It's not funny. I'm right, you'll see.

Edited by Jackamo

Now the bad news. Rolling Stone have appeared to have removed the GNR release date from their site:

Rolling Stone

rock4

WTF? You linked to the Rolling Stones website, aka the BAND instead of the magazine! The article is STILL on Rolling Stone's website:

Rolling Stone CD article

Page 3 of Rolling Stone's 'Rock & Roll Daily'

Edited by GNRfan2008

I hate to say it, but IF "Chinese Democracy" gets released on the 21st, it'll get CRUSHED by Jay-Z's "Kingdom Come". It's a fact. On it's first week of release, it'll reach #2. It'll probaly beat Snoop Doggs CD.

Who agrees?

And the award for the most retarded and pointless post goes to... ... (drum roll)... .. JACKAMO!

Who probly made this thread because he had "Jackamo" to do today... :laugh:

Edited by allen8r

^^

Dark_future It's pretty pathetic that you went & edited your post to change "cunt" into "thunder cunt".

pwnd?/

To be honest - I think you make a pretty good point Jackamo - And thats the price you pay by waiting 15 years, you know?

But at the same time - I gaurantee that CD will have more overall sales than JayZ and Snoop by the end.

And lets be honest - Who really gives a fuck if CD doesnt debut at #1 - - Does it make the music sound better if its at #1 rather than #2.... Or even ::gasp:: #3?

But at the same time - I gaurantee that CD will have more overall sales than JayZ and Snoop by the end.

And lets be honest - Who really gives a fuck if CD doesnt debut at #1 - - Does it make the music sound better if its at #1 rather than #2.... Or even ::gasp:: #3?

Well it worked for Ultravox's "Vienna" and not Joe Dolce's song.:o:)

I think CD will beat Jay Z.

offcourse it will :)

I think people who maybe dont like Gn'R that muhc will think: "oh its that Album wich took like over 10 years, i gotta checkt aht out!"

Yeah, check it out by downloading the album...

Many people will check the album out, but who's buying it is what counts...

Metacritic also has CD coming out on Nov 21st

http://www.metacritic.com/music/upcomingreleases.shtml

I can post 1239781094104489144 other music sites who now says Nov 21st because of the RS.com comment.

ok post some? i havent seen any, and metacritic is a reliable source. they must have other sources other then the rs prediction, they dont operate on speculation.

http://www.mtv.it/news/news_page.asp?IDNEW...p;from=RSS_NEWS

Don't know but... Here in Italy we usually get albums before many countries because friday is the day for new releases. So it would be november 17. But maybe CD will be an exception... :question:

im still not even sure if the album will sell THAT well in the US...i know itll be huge in europe and probably canada and who knows where else....itll still do good in the US but prolly no more than velvet revolver (~2 million)...as for first week sales if its up against Jay Z, i dunno if they can top that...he'll do around 500,000 in the first week its hard to say if GNR will do that...unless ofcourse im over estimating jay z's numbers but he is huge in the hip hop world...

Guns could put out a killer single tommorrow, a kick ass video next week, and they can spend every cent they got advertising "Chinese Democracy".

It will still not outsell "Kingdom Come"

It's a comeback rock album vs. a comeback rap album.

It's like saying Velvet Revolver could outsell G-Unit.

Think about that.

Edited by Jackamo

Well it worked for Ultravox's "Vienna" and not Joe Dolce's song.:o:)

....yea - I dont know who or what any of what you said is....

Am I bad rock fan? hahah :o