Rollingstone.com thinks November 21st is the date!

slashplay

• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

www.rollingstone.com

See breaking news.

Its not official word, but maybe this IS the date.

Rolling Stone isnt ususally to unreliable.

Still, lets wait for official word until we celebrate too much.

i don't care, i'll just wait, it's all good for me

www.rollingstone.com

See breaking news.

its all good not long left

One cunt in here is starting with: My theory is that Axl will colaborate with JayZ, blablabullshit

Everyone gets fucked up about it and yet it will be a new rumour for blabbermouth , kerrang whatever

Some people in here desperately got to get a life..

Chinese Democracy out November 21

Chinese Democracy, arguably the most eagerly awaited album of all time by Guns ’N’ Roses is to be released on November 21.

Rolling Stone magazine claim that they "have gotten a firm release date of November 21st" and dare to dream after the bands recent tour announcement which hinted that the album would be out in the next two months.

http://www.albumvote.co.uk/news/article/1724.htm

Chinese Democracy, arguably the most eagerly awaited album of all time by Guns ’N’ Roses is to be released on November 21.

Rolling Stone magazine claim that they "have gotten a firm release date of November 21st" and dare to dream after the bands recent tour announcement which hinted that the album would be out in the next two months.

Ummm sorry coyotethrust but we have already got a thread like this going... I think you should search before posting - the link is useful though but could've been used in the other thread.

KK

Ummm sorry coyotethrust but we have already got a thread like this going... I think you should search before posting - the link is useful though but could've been used in the other thread.

KK

Wouldn't even need to search, its like two threads below this one :lol:

KK

Sorry......i actually did a search, and it returned nothing....however, I have now found the post from yesterday....my bad!

www.rollingstone.com

See breaking news.

its all good not long left

yea, i really believe that, that's why the date doesn't matter.

Who the fuck cares about this Jay-Z thing, as long as CD is out I dont give a fuck when its realeased.

Agreed.

The only ones who seem to think the Jay-Z release would somehow affect GNR album sales are the young kids whose frighteningly-limited musical knowledge is based solely on MTV. :rolleyes:

Who the fuck cares about this Jay-Z thing, as long as CD is out I dont give a fuck when its realeased.

Agreed.

The only ones who seem to think the Jay-Z release would somehow affect GNR album sales are the young kids whose frighteningly-limited musical knowledge is based solely on MTV. :rolleyes:

haha it's so true

This date makes really good sense actually!! The 21st is a Tuesday, which new cd's are generally released. IF you look at their US tour, they have a week and a few odd days off from November 20th, till Dec 4th. This gives them time to go to signings, MTV, VH1 and so and and so forth. I think this might be true but who knows with GNR. Lets hope so, and lets hear some feedback.