The Official MMA (Mixed martial arts) Thread

vulgar

• 2 weeks later...
It's now official that Fedor will be fighting Arlovski at the next Affiction event, what a fight that shoud be.

Fedor will win ;)

Fucking Bisping wins again. I'd like to see a rematch between him and Hamill, then if he wins that, throw his ass to Rich Franklin. Then if he can win that one, it's time to feed him to the Spider - Anderson Silva!

The December 27th card is stacked:

Noguiera vs. Mir (interim heavyweight title fight)

Griffin vs. Evans ( Light Heavyweight title fight)

Jackson vs. Wanderlei (sp?) Silva

It's now official that Fedor will be fighting Arlovski at the next Affiction event, what a fight that shoud be.

Fucking Bisping wins again. I'd like to see a rematch between him and Hamill, then if he wins that, throw his ass to Rich Franklin. Then if he can win that one, it's time to feed him to the Spider - Anderson Silva!

Isn't Rich staying at light heavyweight though?

Isn't Rich staying at light heavyweight though?

I don't think so. He's fighting Dan Henderson in January and I'm pretty sure it's being billed as a Middleweight fight. He's one of those guys that ,IMO, wouldn't have trouble making weight in either division (Light Heavyweight & Middleweight), just like Anderson Silva.

• 4 weeks later...
Well, hopefully tonight Brock Lesnar will become UFC Heavyweight Champ. I still get this feeling he's gonna get caught and submitted though.

I like the guy but its near impossible to look past Randy, i think Brock's ass is going to get handed to him

It's such a hard fight to predict. I want Randy to win but I think Brock is going to take this one.

Fuckin' A! Brock Lesnar is the new UFC champ!! Now I hope Mir beats Noguira so he can have a rematch with Brock to determine the undisputed UFC champ.

It will be Brock vs Nog and Nog will be undisputed champ.

I hope you're wrong. I just don't like Nogueira that much. Most of his fights I've seen are him getting his ass kicked for 10-15 minutes, then he gets a submission out of nowhere.

Nogueira's fights are boring for the most part, he seems like a really nice guy but i think Mir will beat him, and then based on the previous fight Mir will lose to Brock, that is if Brock's submission defence has improved.Up until the point where Mir submitted him Brock was destroying Mir.

Mir ( understandably ) hasn't been anywhere near the same fighter he was before the bike incident.

I wonder how Brock sees things now, didn't he plan on only having a small number of fights then calling it quits?

Fuckin' A! Brock Lesnar is the new UFC champ!! Now I hope Mir beats Noguira so he can have a rematch with Brock to determine the undisputed UFC champ.

It will be Brock vs Nog and Nog will be undisputed champ.

I hope you're wrong. I just don't like Nogueira that much. Most of his fights I've seen are him getting his ass kicked for 10-15 minutes, then he gets a submission out of nowhere.

It's true the man does take a beating and always manages to pull of a submission out of nowhere, but i admire that he got where he is today despite his injuries. I mean getting ran over and not expected to live nevermind walk again and he becomes champion in Pride and UFC, you have to respect that.

I wonder how Brock sees things now, didn't he plan on only having a small number of fights then calling it quits?

I don't know where you heard that, but Brock made it very clear from the begining that he wanted to become heavyweight champion. Now, as long as he doesn't get a big head and start demanding more money or any of that shit, I think he'll be around for awhile.

He & Randy have something in common now: They both won their first Heavyweight title in their 4th pro fight.

Brock is an amazing athlete, and natural born fighter. Randy wasn't off his game at all, at 45 he's as good as ever, this wasn't like Calzaghe fighting a past his prime Jones and trying to act like he won something. Randy can still beat most anyone. That says alot about brock. He's not just big, he's skilled. And his chick is smokin' hot. He's livin' the life. Man, fuck him :fuckyou: :xmasssanta:

• 4 weeks later...

How can this be this far back?!

I've got the last few events recorded - so will be catching up duly soon.

Thoughts on the Ultimate Fighter Finale this weekend?

Also - does anyone know where I can get the Warrior Wear Forest t-shirt for less than £27? Any help would be greatly appreaciated!

Also - does anyone know where I can get the Warrior Wear Forest t-shirt for less than £27? Any help would be greatly appreaciated!

My thoughts are that Dana has had a major fuck up in allowing that little bitch Junie get away with so much, if he had been in previous houses he would have got fucked up.

Nover looks like an incredible talent, i have yet to see a weakness.

No help on the Warrior Wear thing Sandy but i'll pm you if i come across anything

My thoughts are that Dana has had a major fuck up in allowing that little bitch Junie get away with so much, if he had been in previous houses he would have got fucked up.

Nover looks like an incredible talent, i have yet to see a weakness.

No help on the Warrior Wear thing Sandy but i'll pm you if i come across anything

I've just been watching the Fight for the Troops - only an hour in, but it's great they do things like that.

I've not been watching the UF due to uni, but have been reading up on it on Sherdog - but I'm hoping Bader comes through in his bout also - as well as Nover. A good set of prospects methinks!

Cheers mate, the site you sent me has it the cheapest - but I'm sure you can understand why I don't wanna pay £28 for a t-shirt plus shipping! Any help is always appreaciated.

Should've graded for Judo myself a few weeks ago - although due to missing a few sessions, and being busy that night with a formal - I didn't bother going - luckily, they didn't grade anyone - phew! Next term :D

"This is the UFC. We don't vote them off, we beat them off." :lol: That was hilarious! It was so nice to see Junie tap though. That guy is a waste.

Any thoughts on Nogueira Vs Mir at UFC 92? I like Mir but I think Nogueira will take it.

"This is the UFC. We don't vote them off, we beat them off." :lol: That was hilarious! It was so nice to see Junie tap though. That guy is a waste.

Any thoughts on Nogueira Vs Mir at UFC 92? I like Mir but I think Nogueira will take it.

Nog will beat Mir and then beat Lesnar to be undisputed champ.