New Gn'R Songs Will Soon Appear On The Setlist!!!

Jackamo!

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

home_setlist.jpg

Appeared on the Official website!!!!

(I hope this isn't some cruel joke planned by the GNR crew)

This isn't a joke from the crew but a message from Axl to all the fucking cunts who moan all the time about the setlist. Take a good look at it and you have the answer. On the left you have all the songs that they play live (standard setlist) and on the right the songs that they don't play (Nice boys,Perfect crime,Down on the farm,Prostitute,...) + a few songs wich they will play when they want it (Rocket queen,Madagascar,Twat). I hope you understand it and stop complaining. Be happy that they do a tour.

no...

Welcome To The Jungle

Its So Easy

Mr Brownstone

Live And Let Die

Better

Robin Solo

Sweet Child......

Knocking On Heavens Door

You Could Be Mine

Dizzy Piano Solo

The Blues

Richard Fortus Solo

Out Ta Get Me

November Rain

Bumblefoot Solo

My Michelle

Patience

Nightrain

Encore:

Paradise City

source: someone from htgth

Wow, what a shock! I wasn't at that show so I can't comment. I guess going to two Hammerstein shows doesn't give me the right to speak. Oh fucking well. That setlist is short!! They have now started cutting songs? I know we are not gonna get 3 hour UYI shows anymore, but this is nuts. If you call yourself a Guns fan and can say you would truthfully be happy with that set, then bless you. If they pulled that shit in MSG, not gonna fly.

To anyone who says its short cause of curfew, come on now. If thats the case, then don't go on at midnight!

Totally agree. The photo of the extended setlist on the official site feels like their way of discreetly saying 'okay there is more than what we've done so far'. which is a far cry from the 'fuck you we'll play what we want' message that is coming out simultaneously.

Sure, there maybe people on the board (myself included) who look at each concert listing and feel that it would be good to shake it up a little and play new stuff as a means of getting people primed for CD. However, to then rant on them for supposedly not going to the shows is ridiculous - why then set up pre-sales for the two forums under scrutiny? Boardmembers are in marketing terms, 'low hanging fruit' for ticket sales and given that some of the shows are not even sold out perhaps vindicates people who have stayed away because they realise they are not going to get anything new.

Mr James: I paid my money to see the shows; I patiently waited for the band and took pricey cabs home when the setlist overan and I couldn't get public transport back to where I live; I indirectly finance your lifestyle = I'll have my fucking say on the show and the set whether you like it or not.

PS - so much for professionalism, Bach had to finish the (otherwise great) curtailed show that I was at because Axl was hung over :)

it scares me rhiad is still on there... :confused:

hopefully this setlist is only a new addition and wasn't always there, so we might actually here some of these new songs

Fucking blind moron. Read my previous post to understand the "setlist".

Well your post was wrong. Why the hell would they make a list of songs they "don't" play, then put them under a title called "options"???

Don't call people "fucking blind morons" just because your post didn't make sense.

secondly, isn't it too coincidental that Axl rants about this very topic, then POOF! this appears? also, all the hits are marked out. as if, maybe, to say "Is this what you dumbasses expect us to play?"

When someone overanalyzes something as petty as Robin's beard, what Axl says to the audience, the set list from one show to the next, or the tuning of Bumblefoot's fretless guitar OR A PICTURE OF THE SETLIST, it's time to get a life. Disconnect from the Internet and reconnect with the real world.

hmm :book:

Kannon.

just tryin' to be the voice of reason and calm some of the "OHMYGOD they're gonna play teh 'Prostitue'". :rolleyes:

Fucking blind moron. Read my previous post to understand the "setlist".

Well your post was wrong. Why the hell would they make a list of songs they "don't" play, then put them under a title called "options"???

Don't call people "fucking blind morons" just because your post didn't make sense.

Why then are the songs that they do play marked? Is it realy that hard to understand are do you realy think that they will perform Nice boys or Down on the farm in 1 of the next shows. I know that my post didn't make sense but only for the people who can't understand the "setlist". Like i said,and i hope you finaly get it,that this is a message from Axl. First the rant in San Juan about the fans who complain about the setlist and now this picture. Pretty obvious isn't it.

Someone should shout "play Prostitute!" at the upcoming gigs, remember they played Asshole song, Rocket queen and used to love her by request!

In the set lists up left reads 11.06 ???

Does this mean they could play those songs at Portland, ME Cumberland County Civic Center ???

Edited by Hanoi Rocks

Fucking awesome picture!! But:

I know its been removed, but the column is still here:

http://web.gunsnroses.com/news/article.jsp...s&fext=.jsp

But i still dont see the picture of the setlist? Some1 said it had been replaced by a hellofa cool picture of Axl, but there isnt any picture of axl? Wtf is going on? :P

homesetlistwo4.jpg

Edited image version.

(the original version of the image showed the paper in perspective on the desk)

Edited by dobadog

I wanna hear Prostitute. I'm very curious to hear if this will be a serious song or comical song (Pretty Tied Up). Rocket Queen could have been called Prostitue. Where as Rocket Queen was about a particular girl, i would guess that Prostitute will be more about the overal picture (opposed to being about just one person).

Edited by dobadog

The set-list is marked "Estero, Florida", just out of interest. My guess is that that sheet is every song that the new GNR know. The left-hand side never changes and is the same every night. The right-hand side has a list of options, and from those options the band pick an even smaller set of options which are optional to be played on the night.

Fucking awesome picture!! But:

I know its been removed, but the column is still here:

http://web.gunsnroses.com/news/article.jsp...s&fext=.jsp

But i still dont see the picture of the setlist? Some1 said it had been replaced by a hellofa cool picture of Axl, but there isnt any picture of axl? Wtf is going on? :P

homesetlistwo4.jpg

Edited image version.

(the original version of the image showed the paper in perspective on the desk)

thanks, but where is the picture of axl that some1 said were replacing the picture of the desk? :) do you know? :)