Proud woman

Axmel

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sweet, all you cock knockers that stand up for Kaneda's "right to an opinion" are the same one's bashing this chick for her opinion. Bravo; your hypocrisy is now transparent for all to see. :rofl-lol:

edit: ..... ok, so maybe it is a bit creepy, but still...

Edited by rocketking

Sweet, all you cock knockers that stand up for Kaneda's "right to an opinion" are the same one's bashing this chick for her opinion. Bravo; your hypocrisy is now transparent for all to see. :rofl-lol:

As this thread was started by somebody who seems infatuated, then the following sentence isnt off topic. Is it just me, or does this rocketking guy (or gal?) mention this Kaneda guy in every post he makes?

Do a search on his posts, it is quite frightening.

Do you remember in school when you secretly liked a girl, but if anybody asked you the answer was always 'eww, no way, she is horrible', even though you secretly pined for her and was to embarrassed to let the world know? I think the same logic applies here...

As this thread was started by somebody who seems infatuated, then the following sentence isnt off topic. Is it just me, or does this rocketking guy (or gal?) mention this Kaneda guy in every post he makes?

Do you remember in school when you secretly liked a girl, but if anybody asked you the answer was always 'eww, no way, she is horrible', even though you secretly pined for her and was to embarrassed to let the world know? I think the same logic applies here...

The only chick I dig is you, sunshine. :kiss: Now spread 'em wide.... while I grab the KY.

Edited by rocketking

Axl if you are reading this, I just want you to know that I am very proud of you. I think that everybody who accuses you of breaking the original band and the other awful things, are wrong. I understood why the band broke and I understand and give you the reason in make somethings different, those things different that worked a lot!!!!!

You are not alone, I am here for you. I saw you in the Puerto Rico concert and I think the concert was incredible and awesome. God bless you. I know and Puerto Rico knows it was full.

Since I knew GNR I fell in love with it and one of my dream was to go to a concert. Ten years after it became true. My next dream and goal is to know you.

You have all the reason in everything. You are brilliant and the most intelligent man I know.

AND THE ONE WHO WROTE A THEME TITLE AXL IS LIKE MICHAEL JACKSON.........

WELL I GOT TO SAY SOMETHING TO YOU

FU*******K YOU!!!!

:laugh::laugh:

this fucking board is turning into the funny farm! Were you born in the barn or what?

just another chick who gets her panties wet when thinking about axl, save us your sick love song next time sweet heart.

:rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

Why are you so rude to the girl?.She´s just expressing her admiration for Axl and she gets bashed? :rolleyes: . I have read a lot of crap in this forum and this "warm welcome" to a new member doesn´t surprise me at all.

Give the girl a break!

yepp, fans of Axl is allways bashed here :no:

its sad

Why are you so rude to the girl?.She´s just expressing her admiration for Axl and she gets bashed? :rolleyes: . I have read a lot of crap in this forum and this "warm welcome" to a new member doesn´t surprise me at all.

Give the girl a break!

yepp, fans of Axl is allways bashed here :no:

its sad

Constant bashing is always present in here,to forum members,Axl and band members ( old or current),band´s management...these people are very pathetic sometimes.

Whoah.....I mean I knew Warchild loves Axl...but I never knew it went to this level.... :confused:

Oh dude,you´ve said the taboo word....

If you knew him you would know it´s not him :rolleyes:

The bashing to this girl is just pathetic.I don´t understand what happens with the people who feel with the right to mock others this way :rolleyes:

Edited by November_rain

Axl if you are reading this, I just want you to know that I am very proud of you. I think that everybody who accuses you of breaking the original band and the other awful things, are wrong. I understood why the band broke and I understand and give you the reason in make somethings different, those things different that worked a lot!!!!!

You are not alone, I am here for you. I saw you in the Puerto Rico concert and I think the concert was incredible and awesome. God bless you. I know and Puerto Rico knows it was full.

Since I knew GNR I fell in love with it and one of my dream was to go to a concert. Ten years after it became true. My next dream and goal is to know you.

You have all the reason in everything. You are brilliant and the most intelligent man I know.

:rolleyes: You really need to get out and meet some new men then.........

The only chick I dig is you, sunshine. :kiss: Now spread 'em wide.... while I grab the KY.

:laugh: How sweet...

:lol: I have said it once and I will say it again...I love this forum! That was a very sweet letter Axmel.

Agreed... Aussie... give the girl a break!

what too harsh?, did you get sweet mixed up with

It's a bad obsession

It's always messin'

It's always messin' my mind

It's a bad obsession

It's always messin'

It's always messin' my mind

Too bad..... you're fucked up

hey if she takes any notice of me, she needs to disconnect and log back into the real world, thanks del.

Proud Australian!.

Take your proud ass and go for a swim with a flock of stingrays.

Okay, okay... I just couldn't resist that one :P

God bless the folks down under, and long live SI.

I am not surprise that people like you don' t understand what a real FAN is. I follow GNR since the start. And i do not wet my panties. THINK do you have right now somebody who tells you I AM PROUD OF YOU. I bet you don't. Please stop doing drugs, they are shrinking your brains. But hey! nice to meet you all.

Axl, if you are reading this, I trust you and trust all the things you decide. I know everything is going to be alright. I went to your concert in PR and I liked very much your three new guitarists are very good and Dizzy was awesome. I have to admit that your voice is not the same as 1994, but still good. I read in this forum that you would like to return with Stephanie. That stupid "puta", only liked you when you were famous. I also read about the nice things you did to your assitant's sons and that was very nice of you.

I have to say that because of you I couldn't get a picture of you, because the security guards took away the camera, but I still had my cellular. It does not matter, I have you in my mind and that is something nobody can take away from me.

In the letter I wrote yesterday, somebody said that you are a very busy man to read this, but I know you do. Let me know you do.

Still doing the things you know to do better..............Being AXL.