Guns N' Roses in ZARA stores?

rockstar81

Apparently, a guy tonight said he saw Guns N' Roses tee-shirts in ZARA stores in Lyon, France (2nd biggest French city in France after Paris). He said he saw Guns N' Roses tee-shirts on stores.

They will be pretty overpriced if they're from ZARA stores...

Apparently, a guy tonight said he saw Guns N' Roses tee-shirts in ZARA stores in Lyon, France (2nd biggest French city in France after Paris). He said he saw Guns N' Roses tee-shirts on stores.

really? i thought zara was supposed to be like a cheap or fake version of varvatos or gucci or something?

isn't zara just like, a high-end gap?

really? i thought zara was supposed to be like a cheap or fake version of varvatos or gucci or something?

Well, at least here in Germany I think Zara is kinda expensive. Or maybe it's just me that I won't afford 90 euros for a pair of jeans...

Anyway, can't find anything about GNR shirts on the ZARA website.

Well, at least here in Germany I think Zara is kinda expensive. Or maybe it's just me that I won't afford 90 euros for a pair of jeans...

Anyway, can't find anything about GNR shirts on the ZARA website.

Zara used to be cheap but the last 2 years the prices went on. But expensive?No way!

In addition, the T-shirts are Zara's cheapest kind of clothing.

I agree.

We have some "Zara" stores here in NYC. And if it's the same chain, it's cheap - kinda like going to the Gap.

Zara is a Spanish company,it´s not very expensive but I must admit it depends on the country it is in. Here is Spain Zara is not expensive and I usually buy there and I´ve never seen any GNR T-shirts there although it is very possible though,now in Pull&Bear they are selling Motorhead and Ramones T-shirts because they look " cool" when in fact, most of the people who wear them don´t even know any of these bands :rolleyes: , so I wouldn´t be surprised if it happened the same with Zara.

Its true! I got one from there a couple of weeks ago. Its a brown t-shirt with "Guns n Roses" written in big gold letters, with the pistols and roses either side. I think they had other bands as well in there

Dude, post a picture if you can, I'd like to see it.

Its true! I got one from there a couple of weeks ago. Its a brown t-shirt with "Guns n Roses" written in big gold letters, with the pistols and roses either side. I think they had other bands as well in there

Well I say I got one, but its a christmas present for me, so I can't take a pic. It is awesome though

yeah man. i'd like to see it

Well I say I got one, but its a christmas present for me, so I can't take a pic. It is awesome though

So we gotta wait for christmas then ;) Alright. :xmasssanta:

No need to wait that long :xmasssanta: .

Here's a post from Portuguese Democracy forum http://gnrsucks.com/gnrpt/index.php?showto...ost&p=66181.

The guy posted a pic of him in the GN'R T-Shirt taken inside Zara's Norteshoping store in Portugal.

I say this is the same T-Shirt that could be found in this year's Rock in Rio.

Cheers

No need to wait that long :xmasssanta: .

Here's a post from Portuguese Democracy forum http://gnrsucks.com/gnrpt/index.php?showto...ost&p=66181.

The guy posted a pic of him in the GN'R T-Shirt taken inside Zara's Norteshoping store in Portugal.

I say this is the same T-Shirt that could be found in this year's Rock in Rio.

Cheers

:o

Guess I'll have a look at Zara more often in the next few weeks, that looks awesome.