Any of you actually going to go to your local record store 2morrow

burocks

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I go to my cd store most tuesdays, just to see what new releases there are, what deals are on that week, etc. If it's out, then great, if it's not, then I won't be surprised. But, I'm not making a special trip and asking them if it's out.

I'm actually looking forward to the Supernova CD tomorrow, say what you want, but it sounds better than I thought it would.

If its not in stores in Europe today, it won't be at your local Best Buy tomorrow either!

well, star wars got released the same day, too - though cinematic starting days are not the same on each side of the atlantic, too.

and: if it's going to be that secret release, they won't bother the effort to get the release done the same day. It's possible, as someone mentioned fedex (or dhl world net or ups or whatever) before.

I will. But mostly because it's en route anyways.

It'd be nice, if anything, they just release a single on-line through iTunes or Rhapsody. I just want to hear "Better" in perfect quality. I don't understand the wait anymore. The fucking tour would benefit like wild from this... it'd be stupid to wait... though Summer 07 is the only time I can see this making a ton of money now. The other months before that are bland usually.

First time started a topic on this forum but i dont think they will release the album tomorrow because over in britain oasis releasing there greatest hits and also i think u2 are releasing there new album.

Also i seen guns twice this year and thought they were awesome.